5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
The belly button disappeared during the cumflation. Red I hope you aren't overworking with these high speed releases and multiple cuts of each video.

Reactions: Peppa403

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Nice scene, though something seems very wrong with those hard shadows in the sex act.
it's the ambient occlusion pass. I am going to release a version 2 and fix some of that.

Can we have a version without the music? its dreadful.
I will be making a version without the music as well.

Jan 20, 2021
Maybe the artist is trying new stuff, but the work of late hasn't been that great. Quite a drop in quality and too much emphasis on "cutesy story". Somehow it reminds me a bit of PuppetMaster and how his work took a nose dive.
Well, whatever, it's not even close enough to my favorite artists, so I don't really care that much. It's just a shame there's no noticeable improvement.
Guess it's always next time.

May 3, 2020
Yea could really do without the music, sex scene was too short and really dull, the story elements after ended up becoming completely uninteresting to me. Was also really hoping Mary would have more dommy dialogue like in AMRL7-2. This ended up barely getting my blood flowing even though it has my favorite thing; Mary fucking others..... Looked great as usual but overall 4/10 for me.

Onlyjay

Feb 28, 2023
Nice scene, though something seems very wrong with those hard shadows in the sex act.
Belle tights and that thing around her neck are also suddenly gone, there's also the appearance of a small bug in Maggie's shorts at minute 4:00 when her back is turned. Also Belle's dick is a bit "bent" from her body when she lies face up... the animation is really good, I hope the Agent fixes this in Version 2. But, this is getting better and better.

Reactions: derybina_la

mrfutafan95

Aug 14, 2017
I just realized agentredgirl has there road map messed up cause it said all my roommates love 10 part 1 was supposed to be in june with maybe mommy's quest 0.3 to to and all my roommates love 10 part 2 is supposed to be in july with sexona episode 2 in august and money milf in september I'm confused

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Belle tights and that thing around her neck are also suddenly gone, there's also the appearance of a small bug in Maggie's shorts at minute 4:00 when her back is turned. Also Belle's dick is a bit "bent" from her body when she lies face up... the animation is really good, I hope the Agent fixes this in Version 2. But, this is getting better and better.
Why get bogged down in small details? looks like marvel fans looking for continuity errors in movies

Onlyjay

Feb 28, 2023
Why get bogged down in small details? looks like marvel fans looking for continuity errors in movies
Don't take this the wrong way, this is just something constructive and shouldn't be taken too seriously.
It's just a comment and praise for this animation.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes