5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
foreskin is just pulled back
looks more real all turfed up at the base around the gland, when its that taught its usually being held back manually. most foreskins don't naturally retract to that extent when erect, might slightly expose the tip of the head, rarely the full head even. the skins supposed to stay forward by nature to better facilitate intercourse and pleasure and to protect the head itself.

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
looks more real all turfed up at the base around the gland, when its that taught its usually being held back manually. most foreskins don't naturally retract to that extent when erect, might slightly expose the tip of the head, rarely the full head even. the skins supposed to stay forward by nature to better facilitate intercourse and pleasure and to protect the head itself.
Hmmm… someone has been studying real pee-pees too too much

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Hmmm… someone has been studying real pee-pees too too much
i can tell you just as much about the female anatomy too lol

like for example: the female vagina can take up to 21inchs in side of it, so Mary's massive dick can latterly fit in every ones vagina just fine, lol someone once mentioned her rearranging everyone's guts one time.

Last edited:

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
i can tell you just as much about the female anatomy too lol

like for example: the female vagina can take up to 21inchs in side of it, so Mary's massive dick can latterly fit in every ones vagina just fine, lol someone once mentioned her rearranging everyone's guts one time.
Yeah, me, cause the average depth of the female vagina is 6". Maybe 21 if it folds over multiple times.

I even made the joke to ARG that she should take an anatomy class because when mary used a dildo displacing her ribs it seemed a little unrealistick.

Also, you're right about foreskin. Source is I have mine still.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
It is always a great pleasure to discover new ARG products. Her heroines are all as cute as each other and their antics are an enchantment of voluptuous curves and oversized cocks. I enjoy it and I want more...

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes