Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Reactions: gigzy and WaltS

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Here is an upscale by me!
Sexsona Ep.2 - The Lady In Red 4K 30fps

I had to do it in 30fps instead of 60fps since the file got to large and i had to lose something to make it smaller so i chose fps instead of quality! Enjoy!

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Man I use to dodge this artist due to how creepy the models looked due to the bug-eyedness. This Starbucks setting series has def made me a fan, the red head in particular looks great. Has that nice country girl look.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
Man I use to dodge this artist due to how creepy the models looked due to the bug-eyedness. This Starbucks setting series has def made me a fan, the red head in particular looks great. Has that nice country girl look.
One of the things I like about the redhead's design is that she has what would be considered buck teeth. But it's not used as a joke or to try to overemphasize something in her character like making her a 'nerd with buck-teeth', it's just part of her character design. I think that the worlds these people create feel more lived in when they create character models that have gaps in their teeth or buck teeth or different body types and not everyone looks like they stepped out of essence or has a HH size breast and an XXXXL sized butt. Her having buck teeth, her friend having inverted nipples, these little qualities and quirks that aren't for the sake of a joke and just are, is what puts their character design over the top in a more than satisfactory way.

When they as in AgentRedGirl were changing their models not too long ago, some of them were starting to look the same as opposed to the uniqueness they once all shared. The most being them changing Gabriella's model and her looking near identical to Shyla instead of her unique look she had in her scene with Emma. Giving credit where it's due, they've had great changes to characters like Bella, but kept changing Maggie whom I think looked her best in AMRL9 in her sex scene with Anna.
The most drastic recent change is currently Amanda Long whose gone from looking more stud/butch and athletic, to looking more like a proto-Mary. I'm not too crazy about that.

The characters in Sexona however at least from the start, all look unique and like their own thing. That's something I enjoyed as much as the episode itself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes