5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Is this one about Amanda and Maggie reconnecting?!?!?!?! Bro! I'm SO invested in these relationships!!!

Also if that's the new Amanda Model, I'm not sure If I like it. I think it's the face. She looks young, like she could be Anna's Age. I think it would be better to do the old head on the new body. Also I like the new hair, the old one had this odd gold flaking in the hair part and the hair looked grey.

View attachment 3167740
this IS a new Amanda model, but it’s a temporary model. We were trying out a new style (I don’t like it) so we will go back to something much closer to the old model for her next animation

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
this IS a new Amanda model, but it’s a temporary model. We were trying out a new style (I don’t like it) so we will go back to something much closer to the old model for her next animation
I care more about your fictional futa incest family than my own lmao jk!!!

And yeah, like a Middle ground with the old model would be nice. It updates the older model while making it easily recognizable as Amanda. I just think she doesn't look old enough to be Mary's Ex Husband(?)

Thenordnerd

Dec 24, 2017
this is an original song called "I'm Right Here!"
extended remix version:

Amanda is the sperm mother of Mary's daughters.

Mary is the sperm mother of Emma... Amanda is the birth mother of Emma.

I should make a family tree at some point.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So what IS Amy's Big wish? Like what actually is the wish? Maybe to reunite the Longs with the Hards? I'd love to see The Doe sisters (Amy, Maggie) swapping between Mary and Amanda!

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019

When I heard this song I had to find it. So catchy!

Last edited:
Reactions: rubber76

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
where can I find all the character bios in one place please? Also do we have them for Centaur Things and Sexona?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes