5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Ngl, Long Day was kind of a let down ... Sure they fucked, but you missed the opportunity to have Maggie meet her dad and have some character moments. It felt super disappointing. I think this is the first vid I don't like.
the whole point is that they don’t know (but the viewer knows)… and later when they find out, it’ll be that much more amazing sorry you didn’t like it but it’s just a small part of a larger story.

tybow9

Dec 23, 2017
Ngl, Long Day was kind of a let down ... Sure they fucked, but you missed the opportunity to have Maggie meet her dad and have some character moments. It felt super disappointing. I think this is the first vid I don't like.
there is no dad the parents are Mary and Amanda though if you meant meet the person who got Mary pregnant then she did they just don't realize yet that they are related while the viewers do.

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
Hi ARG… I wonder if you would think about having the characters lick each others precum drool? Perhaps also catch it in their fingers and stretch it before licking their fingers…you Are without a doubt the precum mistress.

• Love
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
The truth will come out mate! :) just have to wait abit longer! :)
GCd67xOW4AABO57.jpg
It says its only part 2 of 5 so it has abit stil to go if i am not wrong :)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
The truth will come out mate! :) just have to wait abit longer! :)
View attachment 3214440
It says its only part 2 of 5 so it has abit stil to go if i am not wrong :)
This ABW timeline gets so confusing kuz the episodes aren't in chronological order and there are episodes that don't even deal with the Long/Hard family. Like where does Long Day even fit in the time line?

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
This ABW timeline gets so confusing kuz the episodes aren't in chronological order and there are episodes that don't even deal with the Long/Hard family. Like where does Long Day even fit in the time line?
Yea indeed they do get confusing! and i think only agentredgirl can answer that question. Will she? thats another question dont know how much she wants to spoil stuff until all eps are out :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

dokho585

Nov 13, 2023
It was a long journey through all the agentredgirl videos and information, it was totally worth it.

I would like to congratulate you on the excellent work with the content and the entire story, in this last video the textures were perfect.
As the friend above mentioned, pre-cum fascinates me, it would also be beautiful to see them licking it.

Sorry for my Google Translate English, I'm Brazilian and my English is terrible.

Reactions: Pondjumper
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes