5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

anik420x

Oct 12, 2023
hey guys first of all i love agent red girls contents. i am looking to find other animated contents like this with story not just some videos. if anyone knows plz give suggestions .thx

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
hey guys first of all i love agent red girls contents. i am looking to find other animated contents like this with story not just some videos. if anyone knows plz give suggestions .thx
Nothing I can think of….ARG is unique with a long running story, character development (personality, relationships , physically as they get older and side stories) no one comes close. Also if you look on this site, ARG followers are a polite bunch who don’t insult each other or the creator.
Jackerman has some development but not close to ARG and his followers are absolute wolves tearing each other apart and getting banned.
Nyl has great content but again other than Bordello there is no character development.
ARG is head and shoulders above the others and I can’t wait to see the Sexona story expand….

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Nothing I can think of….ARG is unique with a long running story, character development (personality, relationships , physically as they get older and side stories) no one comes close. Also if you look on this site, ARG followers are a polite bunch who don’t insult each other or the creator.
Jackerman has some development but not close to ARG and his followers are absolute wolves tearing each other apart and getting banned.
Nyl has great content but again other than Bordello there is no character development.
ARG is head and shoulders above the others and I can’t wait to see the Sexona story expand….
I agree, but the only thing I would add to make it even better are far more futa vs girl scenes. If I'm not mistaken, there are only 4 episodes. My favorite, Amy's Big Wish Episode 3 Part 4 - Buck Love (too bad it didn't have a doggy-style scene), and 3 of the F.U.T.A. Sentai Squad Episodes.

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
I’m so glad that ARG videos have continuity and are a decent length. Too many creators make <20 sec videos or loops. no one other than teens can get invested in those….takes that long to get your flies undone ha ha

RaidenMGR2077

Feb 16, 2022
I respond to all questions on Discord as well. I just like to interact with people who have questions about the content.
Hey, first things first. As always, as I mentioned the last time I spoke to you. Thank you for all the content you continue to put out. I really enjoyed the last scene but I have to ask this. I asked before but it's something that I was hoping that could really be taken into consideration moving forward based upon the last scene. In the latest scene, that build up to when the bigger futa was about to cum was so good. Then when they came at the same time, I was hoping that there would be a shot of her face at least once as she was cumming in her. To see her head go up, right above the screen, sounding so good but the camera stayed on her body, it was like aww man. Like the last few scenes, I notice that the focus is starting to turn to just showing their dicks when they cum. Your models are so beautiful, it would just really be nice to see their faces more during the cum scenes.

Sep 1, 2019
Super late to this but I just wanted say thank you for the urination scene in this episode and I know you said that this was going to be the last "pee fetish" for now so I just wanted to express my gratitude for going the extra mile (since its not everyone's thing) and wishing you and your team a fantastic start to new year look and looking forward to future episodes

Reactions: agentredgirl

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Would you be able to d Sexsona Ep.2 in 4K 60fps on Mega? I remember you did it but it was for 30fps only.
Yea only did it in 30fps becosue the file got way too big in 60fps :/ so i did not do any 60fps version.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hey, first things first. As always, as I mentioned the last time I spoke to you. Thank you for all the content you continue to put out. I really enjoyed the last scene but I have to ask this. I asked before but it's something that I was hoping that could really be taken into consideration moving forward based upon the last scene. In the latest scene, that build up to when the bigger futa was about to cum was so good. Then when they came at the same time, I was hoping that there would be a shot of her face at least once as she was cumming in her. To see her head go up, right above the screen, sounding so good but the camera stayed on her body, it was like aww man. Like the last few scenes, I notice that the focus is starting to turn to just showing their dicks when they cum. Your models are so beautiful, it would just really be nice to see their faces more during the cum scenes.
great point! I will make an effort to have wider shots for cumshots

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes