5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

josilva015

Jun 16, 2020
Fairy Pawg Mother is a very fun episode! And also left me with a bunch of questions, but the main is: who is Birdie?

Is she a new character or there's previous stuff with her? Is she Amy? The ending scene suggests she impregnated ms. Daisy. Is that case? This took place before AMRL or after?

If it's a prequel, then Birdie and Daisy's baby could be someone we already know.

All this questions and theories only proves how ARG's work is special and one of a kind.

Last edited:

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Looking forward to it. But I will admit, I prefer Tara looking more stud/butch-like, like original. It fit her character and personality, she doesn't need to have her feminine features enhanced, she was perfect as she was and was a great black oc model in 3D which is always a breath of fresh air.
ITs a really long story but the short version is, our old character artist no longer works at our studio. I feel a lot of the remodels did not turn out that great. We have a new character artist and I am hoping for this next gen of models for our main stories to be the final models.

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
ITs a really long story but the short version is, our old character artist no longer works at our studio. I feel a lot of the remodels did not turn out that great. We have a new character artist and I am hoping for this next gen of models for our main stories to be the final models.
Thanks for the reply and clarity. That really sucks. I hope the next gen turns out marvelous and I'll be there watching.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Nothing I can think of….ARG is unique with a long running story, character development (personality, relationships , physically as they get older and side stories) no one comes close. Also if you look on this site, ARG followers are a polite bunch who don’t insult each other or the creator.
Jackerman has some development but not close to ARG and his followers are absolute wolves tearing each other apart and getting banned.
Nyl has great content but again other than Bordello there is no character development.
ARG is head and shoulders above the others and I can’t wait to see the Sexona story expand….
Redmoa has a very nice series with "Aunt Cass". It's shorter, less characters and development than Agent Red Girl's series. The characters are "regular" women and men.

Pondjumper

Apr 12, 2023
Redmoa has a very nice series with "Aunt Cass". It's shorter, less characters and development than Agent Red Girl's series. The characters are "regular" women and men.
His Aunt Cass is top notch…. I had Suggested that it would be great if ARG did a guest appearance in her videos….

Reactions: Ed B
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes