5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Randomdudexxxx1234

Dec 9, 2019
"Am I the only one" post? One of Red's fans that watches most of these animations for the arousal/softcore/foreplay, especially the Buck series but in all of the animations, I hope we see more of that in the future as I am saddened that it seems to be mostly just straight up into the sex and stuff now.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
"Am I the only one" post? One of Red's fans that watches most of these animations for the arousal/softcore/foreplay, especially the Buck series but in all of the animations, I hope we see more of that in the future as I am saddened that it seems to be mostly just straight up into the sex and stuff now.
We have been trying a lot of different things out. Anywho, my personal opinion is, I like leading up to the sex a bit more, so that is something we are actually going to intentionally focus more on going forward. I even re-wrote a few scripts for this very reason.

Zippert

Apr 4, 2023
We have been trying a lot of different things out. Anywho, my personal opinion is, I like leading up to the sex a bit more, so that is something we are actually going to intentionally focus more on going forward. I even re-wrote a few scripts for this very reason.
Indeed, it is interesting to observe the moment before sex. Penile tremors, scrotal contraction, body flexion, smegma on the penis or vaginal discharge

derybina_la

Oct 25, 2019
My experiments:

All My Mother's Love 1_4K_60fps

All My Mother's Love 2_4K_60fps

All My Mother's Love 3_4K_60fps

All My Mother's Love 4_4K_60fps

All My Roommate's Love 5_4K_60fps

All My Roommate's Love 6_4K_60fps

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes