5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Mommys Quest - version 0.1 - Dolly + Candice + Ms Ballington + Ms Barnes + Karen.mp4_snapshot_...jpg

With so many busty girls in the ARG universe, the only Boobjob, Paizuri, Spanish Handjob, Punheta Espanhola, Titsfuck scene took place in the game Ren´Py Mommys Quest!

I think it must be a very difficult and laborious scene to do, putting a dick between the breasts and coordinating the movements of both.
If it were easier to do, we would certainly have some "Paizuri" scenes on Mary's beautiful breasts.

I think it could be better used in the future!

Last edited:

josilva015

Jun 16, 2020
View attachment 3653586

With so many busty girls in the ARG universe, the only Boobjob, Paizuri, Spanish Handjob, Punheta Espanhola, Titsfuck scene took place in the game Ren´Py Mommys Quest!

I think it must be a very difficult and laborious scene to do, putting a dick between the breasts and coordinating the movements of both.
If it were easier to do, we would certainly have some "Paizuri" scenes on Mary's beautiful breasts.

I think it could be better used in the future!
AGR tweeted this clip and another one with Emma on gym. I hope we get more Door 2 Door episodes so we can enjoy all this content

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
new update for AMMLS2

View attachment 3655135

note that many characters and scenes have been displayed for AMMMLS2 so far, i wouldn't put a guess on what is actually happening in EP1 yet, could be any of them or none of them (the spoilers so far)
In your previous post, you commented on the new character Emmy.
Are you referring to the "panty girl" with black eyes that I posted on the previous page?

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
It said the magazine had a 19 year old Mary, since this says "mommy", this is probably a later edition.

Also Elden Ring is a real life video game, Melania is a boss in the game.
Damn!
I didn't even know this game or the character.

You're right, it must have been another Playfuta.
As only two Playfuta covers were made with Mary, I thought this one would fit the description better, as another shows the date 2000.

Last edited:

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
I don't like it... why dick, pussy and balls aren't white too? :p
As the popular saying goes, taste is like ass, each with their own.
PS. Don't take this as an offense to you, please.

I think that bikini marks on the female body give an extra turn-on precisely because of the contrast of skin colors and makes you think that the mark appeared because hours before sunbathing, the private parts were covered by a bikini.

Well... I don't know how to explain it in words, for those who enjoy it, it's just an exciting fetish.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
AGENTREDGIRL SUBTITLES

PORTUGUESE-BR SUBTITLES = (51)

71yM44pMwrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized.
International standard of 36 characters per line.

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (50)

81lUQ0WEWcL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
PS: Some english subtitles are not proofread
and may contain synchronization errors.

DEUTSCH SUBTITLES = (06)

FINNISH SUBTITLES = (02)

FRENCH SUBTITLES = (01)

ITALIAN SUBTITLES = (04)

POLISH SUBTITLES = (01)

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (01)

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (04)

SWEDISH SUBTITLES = (01)

UPDATE: 06/22/2024
ADD: Fairy Pawg Mother Episode 2 - Portuguese-BR.srt
________
TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil spanish italian polish swedish french finnish germany deutsch russian

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes