5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Great animations, can't wait to see how it will look in the future. Thank you very much for sharing your awesome work.
Thanks so much! I am very happy that you enjoy my work =)

Will it be one complete file or in two parts?
Well... I am going to release it both ways. Also, I am going to redo some details from the first part, re-render them, and release an updated version a week or so later. Mainly, I redid the cum simulation from the first part and it looks around 38 billion times better :D

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Mainly, I redid the cum simulation from the first part and it looks around 38 billion times better :D
Is it gonna be more see through and sticky? I find a lot of the animations use less sticky stuff that is too flowing. Dunno 100% how you're doing it, so I dunno how hard that is.

At least it isn't like some of them where they just animate a jet stream going through their face then add cum after lol.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "agentredgirl, postagem: 2693119, membro: 541135"]
Eu conheço alguém que possa ter
[/CITAR]WHO?

Blaha123

Sep 10, 2019
I have to say, awesome animations, ive been a big fan since i found your first videos. I joined here to follow you, as i do on patreon and twitter. And i cant wait for you to share your final video on a public platform. I really love that its not loops over and over again, and the quality of your work is second to none in my opinion. I really wish i could be a real patreon and support you, unfortunately, my current situation does not allow this.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
It's the best futanari animation ever made! Congratulations and thanks, and please continue with the story of AML, which comes from 7,8,9 ...

Reactions: Blaha123
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes