5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
You know....every time I watch an episode, it makes me wonder about Agent Red Girl herself. Not in any bad ways at all. Just questions of if this just a hobby story line or is it fantasy or curiosity of her own. Would be interesting to know more or to see what the face or mind is of the person that comes out with all these amazing movies

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
You know....every time I watch an episode, it makes me wonder about Agent Red Girl herself. Not in any bad ways at all. Just questions of if this just a hobby story line or is it fantasy or curiosity of her own. Would be interesting to know more or to see what the face or mind is of the person that comes out with all these amazing movies
Heya Ed B! Well... a few years ago, I was really really far ahead of a project at work and I had a lot of downtime and wanted something to do so I started animating as a hobby. Personally, I have always loved the idea/fantasy of being a futanari and so I just naturally combined my love for animation and my fantasy of futanari and somehow I was lucky enough to gather supporters on Patreon.

Now, I do this full time. I am incredibly grateful that I am able to do this full time and I will continue to do so as long as I possibly can. My goal is to one day create a "Disney" quality futanari animation. I know I am quite far away from that right now but I am working with each new animation on getting there... hopefully one day my dream will come true!

why is it all my roommates love now? thats a huge rip unless there are two versions.
Heya Herbet, yes as others have said, due to Patreons TOS, I had to make some minor changes to the story... mainly the title changed. You can simple ignore that and replace it with All My Mother's Love in your head, as I do =)

I have to say my deepest respect for doing something like this, most Artist would be ignoring it or be salty about it.
Agentredgirl I bow my Head to you.
<3

I have to say, awesome animations, ive been a big fan since i found your first videos. I joined here to follow you, as i do on patreon and twitter. And i cant wait for you to share your final video on a public platform. I really love that its not loops over and over again, and the quality of your work is second to none in my opinion. I really wish i could be a real patreon and support you, unfortunately, my current situation does not allow this.
Thank you so much Blaha you are so kind =)

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Heya Ed B! Well... a few years ago, I was really really far ahead of a project at work and I had a lot of downtime and wanted something to do so I started animating as a hobby. Personally, I have always loved the idea/fantasy of being a futanari and so I just naturally combined my love for animation and my fantasy of futanari and somehow I was lucky enough to gather supporters on Patreon.

Now, I do this full time. I am incredibly grateful that I am able to do this full time and I will continue to do so as long as I possibly can. My goal is to one day create a "Disney" quality futanari animation. I know I am quite far away from that right now but I am working with each new animation on getting there... hopefully one day my dream will come true!

Heya Herbet, yes as others have said, due to Patreons TOS, I had to make some minor changes to the story... mainly the title changed. You can simple ignore that and replace it with All My Mother's Love in your head, as I do =)

<3

Thank you so much Blaha you are so kind =)
Myself personally think that you are doing a amazing job with everything. It's great when a Dev takes the time to respond as well. I look forward to seeing more of your ideas/fantasies in the future

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
My goal is to one day create a "Disney" quality futanari animation.
Rule 1 for disney movies. Parent, or parents die. Baby girl born with a dick so big it kills her mother. Marys origin story.

After that, I dunno, lots of self sucking, 3 way penetration, buckets of cum, and people

Sounds like disney to me.

Reactions: Ed B

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
nice amount of depth & quality in each part, with AML ive found myself liking the characters just as much as the fetish content

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
does the final version of aml6 released today have any difference from the 14:18 min version?

peekon

Dec 6, 2018
Does the final version have an alternative ending? I saw this on patreon, AML6 "Secret Ending" Preview + Super

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Does the final version have an alternative ending? I saw this on patreon, AML6 "Secret Ending" Preview + Super
Heya Peekon... yup the final version does have the "true ending" and it also has 1 other really big change. Basically, I totally redid Mary and Bella's cum shot and I think the new version looks a billion times better.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes