5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
Unexpected but still a good one. Cant wait for the centaurs.

also were the hands supposed to blur at the end?

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
oh
Thank you so much im glad you enjoyed it :) and the way I look at it... there's about a million animations of a girl and a futa, futa on futaz futa on boy etc... but only 1 animation of a girl making love to her plushie!!!@ :D so maybe that says something.... lol I have no idea. anyway it was fun!!!
I hopeee your going to make the centaurs have massive dicks, that 'd be so hot

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
This one is a bit weird but personally, its one of my most favorite scenes, especially the last half. This is kinda a fantasy I've thought of my entire life. Which sounds extra weird but I had to get it out of my system.. I think my next scene will be very polarizing as well...its going to involve 2 futanari centaurs doing... things with each other!

Anywho, I am really trying to explore some new fetishes and introduce some stuff people have never seen before. Sorry if this episode was not your cup of tea but keep in mind I have a lot planned... hopefully some of it will really intrigue and excite you!
I really enjoyed that. Exploring new fetisches is a good idea. So some watersport thing wouldnt hurt i guess.

Additionally i wanted to say that i rather like to see the centaurs fucking human girls and not each other. Maybe you could put that in future parts.

I love your work <3

D

Deleted member 1999958

Insert the meme : WaIt, It'S aLiVe ? AlWaYs HaS bEeN.

But seriously though, now i want an episode where the plushie suck emma's cock (or any other lewd things) while she's sleeping, then emma wake up and here start a full lenght movie of the more degenerated things a plushie and a futa can do lol.

Thank you for your work AgentRedGirl !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rf96

Phylido

Jan 31, 2020
This one is a bit weird but personally, its one of my most favorite scenes, especially the last half. This is kinda a fantasy I've thought of my entire life. Which sounds extra weird but I had to get it out of my system.. I think my next scene will be very polarizing as well...its going to involve 2 futanari centaurs doing... things with each other!

Anywho, I am really trying to explore some new fetishes and introduce some stuff people have never seen before. Sorry if this episode was not your cup of tea but keep in mind I have a lot planned... hopefully some of it will really intrigue and excite you!
I loved this episode and yes! explore new themes. That's the beauty of animation imo, you're only limited by imagination. This episode was so much more interesting than the cam show episode (yawn)

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
oh

I hopeee your going to make the centaurs have massive dicks, that 'd be so hot
I really enjoyed that. Exploring new fetisches is a good idea. So some watersport thing wouldnt hurt i guess.

Additionally i wanted to say that i rather like to see the centaurs fucking human girls and not each other. Maybe you could put that in future parts.

I love your work <3
Insert the meme : WaIt, It'S aLiVe ? AlWaYs HaS bEeN.

But seriously though, now i want an episode where the plushie suck emma's cock (or any other lewd things) while she's sleeping, then emma wake up and here start a full lenght movie of the more degenerated things a plushie and a futa can do lol.

Thank you for your work AgentRedGirl !!!
I loved this episode and yes! explore new themes. That's the beauty of animation imo, you're only limited by imagination. This episode was so much more interesting than the cam show episode (yawn)
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am so happy that you enjoy my work... I take it really seriously and I am trying my best to make some fun, interesting, and sexy stories to watch!!!

To answer a few questions:
1) Yes the hand holding was blurred on purpose. This was kinda a joke. Hand holding being blurred is a bit of a meme.

2) I cant have centaurs fucking humans. Sadly, its against Patreons TOS. I emailed them and spoke with their trust and safety team and they said I cant do it or they will ban me. WHICH is a BIG let down to me and REALLY hampers what I truly intended to do with Amy's "climatic" wish scene but... I dunno I will figure something out.

3) Yes the centaur have some huge dicks :D there is actually a teaser at the end of the full episode where you can see Fira growing erect in centaur form and... well. Its big.

AGAIN, thank you for all the kind words! My next release will be a really unique one.... THEN we will get back to some more vanilla "main-stream" stuff =)

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
WHICH is a BIG let down to me and REALLY hampers what I truly intended to do with Amy's "climatic" wish scene but... I dunno I will figure something out.
Well, you could turn Amy into a centaur for the sexing. You know, if it did not require modeling and animation and a fuckton of time.

man patreon is weird, a centaur plowing a human is a no but 2 centaurs going at it is fine?
That idea is not exclusive to Patreon. In various rated movies and shows and whatnot, it is bad to sex or kill humans, but okay to do those same things to very human-like creatures. Likes elves, or forehead-ridge aliens. Probably a Trope named after it.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Just finished watching part 6. Just wanted to say that the fabric has really come a long way. Are you using a cloth simulation, or just some sort of key framing? Either way is impressive. Keep up the great work!

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes