• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
Thank you all so much for the kind words! I am so happy that you enjoy my work... I take it really seriously and I am trying my best to make some fun, interesting, and sexy stories to watch!!!

To answer a few questions:
1) Yes the hand holding was blurred on purpose. This was kinda a joke. Hand holding being blurred is a bit of a meme.

2) I cant have centaurs fucking humans. Sadly, its against Patreons TOS. I emailed them and spoke with their trust and safety team and they said I cant do it or they will ban me. WHICH is a BIG let down to me and REALLY hampers what I truly intended to do with Amy's "climatic" wish scene but... I dunno I will figure something out.

3) Yes the centaur have some huge dicks :D there is actually a teaser at the end of the full episode where you can see Fira growing erect in centaur form and... well. Its big.

AGAIN, thank you for all the kind words! My next release will be a really unique one.... THEN we will get back to some more vanilla "main-stream" stuff =)
I dont know how long you plan to use the centaurs. Just one part or the whole episode, or even longer.
One idea would be (if its for only one part) you release the episode here on f95 for everyone. So you dont have to deal with these patreon punks. A one time thing. After that, you can continue the 2 weeks earlier for patreon thing.
Else.... i dont know if its possible but discord could probably work for that. Bots gives your patreons the role to access the channel. Inside they can click on the mega nz link etc. The code to get access is on your patreon page for patreons who pledged for x dollars.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
patreon it's big shit it prevents more and more their artists from expressing themselves ... artists should try another more permissive platform because patreon becomes fascist

Reactions: blarg0192

Kanzen

Aug 27, 2017
patreon it's big shit it prevents more and more their artists from expressing themselves ... artists should try another more permissive platform because patreon becomes fascist
I think a lot of people are moving to adult subscribestar

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
2) I cant have centaurs fucking humans. Sadly, its against Patreons TOS. I emailed them and spoke with their trust and safety team and they said I cant do it or they will ban me. WHICH is a BIG let down to me and REALLY hampers what I truly intended to do with Amy's "climatic" wish scene but... I dunno I will figure something out.
Can we all appreciate that agendredgirl wrote to Patreon and ask if that is okay, that must be one hell of a conservation!
I would love to hear how that went.

D

Deleted member 1999958

Is it just me or are the faces (in the animation) getting uglier?
More cartoonish or diverse than in All My Mothers Love ? Yes.

I mean, i can enjoy that and also "Sensual Adventures" for example, which is the exact opposite when it comes to character design.

If you find that ugly, your loss i guess.

Juggernaut108

Dec 9, 2017
Of course, the characters don't look like Lara Croft from wildeer. They never did before. But since the last episode the faces, especially the eyes, look even stranger. At least, that's how I see it.

D

Deleted member 1999958

Of course, the characters don't look like Lara Croft from wildeer. They never did before. But since the last episode the faces, especially the eyes, look even stranger. At least, that's how I see it.
Oh i understand, everyone has their own limits when it comes to attraction, unconscious standards, whatever you call it.

We'll see how it goes with the centaurs. :unsure::devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Watched the whole episode. A lot of stuff I missed the first time through. Some things only become obvious when you are watching the parts back to back. I started taking notes, and decided to post them, but... well don't expect brilliant insight into the characters or thought provoking social commentary. Just jotted things down as I went. Probably no reason for anyone to read this unless you are bored and wanted to compare notes. If you picked up on something I missed, post it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
wait, Amy long? does she have any relation with that woman from the plane episode, the one with the massive dick? I think her name was "long"...?

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
So, why is the whole series called Amy's Big Wish if she is only in one Episode. I really rather the old style where you had an on-going story. tbh, I rathered a Season 2 with the Cast from "All my Mother Love".
Give it time. I'm sure episode 2 will start mixing characters together. All the characters you saw were connected. Most are related: Candice from the 1st part and Amanda from the 5th part are married and their children are Amy from the 2nd part, Audrey from the 4th part, and Emma from the 6th part.

The six parts you saw are all part of Episode 1, like an introduction (show, don't tell). Episode 2 is probably on its way.

For me, I liked "All My 'Roomates' Love" better as well, but I'm waiting to see how this one turns out.

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Give it time. I'm sure episode 2 will start mixing characters together. All the characters you saw were connected. Most are related: Candice from the 1st part and Amanda from the 5th part are married and their children are Amy from the 2nd part, Audrey from the 4th part, and Emma from the 6th part.

The six parts you saw are all part of Episode 1, like an introduction (show, don't tell). Episode 2 is probably on its way.

For me, I liked "All My 'Roomates' Love" better as well, but I'm waiting to see how this one turns out.
where do you know that they are related? I thought they were all strangers. and if you have to go to some outside of game source to find this out. that is bad story design.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
where do you know that they are related? I thought they were all strangers. and if you have to go to some outside of game source to find this out. that is bad story design.
AgentRedGirl posted bios to her characters, like the one above for Amy. They give a sneak preview into how it is set up. When they begin to interact, that is likely when you will be able to see it in the story design. I talk a bit about it in the spoiler above, including a number of Chekhov's Guns that will likely be used for plot devices in the future.

I don't have any real source of insider info, just what AgentRedGirl has posted herself (themselves? Can I assume AgentRedGirl is a girl? Is she really an agent? Is she even red?)

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes