5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

FutaCumshot

Jun 23, 2019
Any link for that 36 minutes long + secret ending ?

Btw this part 6 was ok. Liked the cumshots and she is cite. but why bluring the hands at the end ?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
This one is a bit weird but personally, its one of my most favorite scenes, especially the last half. This is kinda a fantasy I've thought of my entire life. Which sounds extra weird but I had to get it out of my system.. I think my next scene will be very polarizing as well...its going to involve 2 futanari centaurs doing... things with each other!

Anywho, I am really trying to explore some new fetishes and introduce some stuff people have never seen before. Sorry if this episode was not your cup of tea but keep in mind I have a lot planned... hopefully some of it will really intrigue and excite you!

CanonSpike

May 20, 2020
This one is a bit weird but personally, its one of my most favorite scenes, especially the last half. This is kinda a fantasy I've thought of my entire life. Which sounds extra weird but I had to get it out of my system.. I think my next scene will be very polarizing as well...its going to involve 2 futanari centaurs doing... things with each other!

Anywho, I am really trying to explore some new fetishes and introduce some stuff people have never seen before. Sorry if this episode was not your cup of tea but keep in mind I have a lot planned... hopefully some of it will really intrigue and excite you!
keep doing what u love, I actually thought it was kinda hot lol, but I guess im a freak

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
keep doing what u love, I actually thought it was kinda hot lol, but I guess im a freak
Thank you so much im glad you enjoyed it :) and the way I look at it... there's about a million animations of a girl and a futa, futa on futaz futa on boy etc... but only 1 animation of a girl making love to her plushie!!!@ :D so maybe that says something.... lol I have no idea. anyway it was fun!!!

Reactions: CanonSpike and rf96

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Thank you so much im glad you enjoyed it :) and the way I look at it... there's about a million animations of a girl and a futa, futa on futaz futa on boy etc... but only 1 animation of a girl making love to her plushie!!!@ :D so maybe that says something.... lol I have no idea. anyway it was fun!!!
I mean do what you enjoy thats what matters most. But maybe there was a reason no one else made a girl fucking her plush pony . . .

Reactions: imthesword

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I would like to see your centaurs having fun with your other girls too.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017

Oh, I felt it was one of your better pieces and that last scene gave me the impression that you have a natural understanding of what it could be like to own a penis :) . Nice job on demonstrating her personality traits in such a unique, adult and entertaining manner.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Why does it look like theirs a part 5 in "wish" missing? Is it just combined into another part? I hate watching things out of order, so I was holding off on part 6.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020

Why censor the final part of the video?

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes