5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
The story of All My "Roommates" Love will continue into Amy's Big Wish. In fact, I already have the script and voice acting done and ready for their next scene =) I am working on making new character models for them to fit better with the Amy's Big Wish characters because they will interact and they are connected.
Really??? Interesting and good news je (y)

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Shut up! Watermelon lover!
I never claimed to LOVE watermelons. I merely have a desire to animate a futa girl ejaculating INTO a watermelon. And ejaculation into something does NOT mean you love that thing. Otherwise, every boy in the world would be in love with their socks, moms panties, hand, mayonaise jar etc etc...

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Anyone here know of other animations created by other people that are as good quality as agentredgirl? I mean with sound effects, voice acting and all. Because these movies that agentredgirl creates are amazing, like a real movie only very short. :)

Sucubus

Dec 24, 2017
I never claimed to LOVE watermelons. I merely have a desire to animate a futa girl ejaculating INTO a watermelon. And ejaculation into something does NOT mean you love that thing. Otherwise, every boy in the world would be in love with their socks, moms panties, hand, mayonaise jar etc etc...
Patreon correction: "landlady's" panties. Well, I´ll stop with the jokes.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone here know of other animations created by other people that are as good quality as agentredgirl? I mean with sound effects, voice acting and all. Because these movies that agentredgirl creates are amazing, like a real movie only very short. :)
" as good quality as agentredgirl ", no such a thing exists! Good day to you, sir! I SAID GOOD DAY!

But seriously, there are a couple of artists that do good work in the field. But one of the advantages of 3D is that you can indulge in any sort of fetish you like, so a lot of the 3D stuff is seriously kinky or weird fetishes, not like the wholesome and completely normal stuff ARG puts out.

Consider:
StudioFOW
Animo
TheDude3Dx

BrandonAndrews

Donor
Nov 16, 2017
Nyl is one of my personal favorites as well, especially if you like futa stuff. They go for a much more "realistic" style, but ARG's stuff is just s'darn cute the way it's animated, it's not really fair to compare the two. That would be like comparing live-action movies and Pixar movies. They're both great, but they shouldn't be compared side by side because there are certain things that make them unique to their respective mediums. Also, it's hard to find actual story and personality in some other creator's works, and those are two more aspects in which ARG shines in my opinion.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020

There are many who are just as good as AgentRedGirl

For example

TheTerribleFairy:
Nyakumi:
Zer0_3D:
BlackSheep-Ovca:
Rikolo:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rikolo-collection-2020-06-07-rikolo.24457/
Nyl:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nyl-collection-2020-06-21-nyl2.46099/

And many more. The list may continue to grow. There are always good creators of content futa

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
The story of All My "Roommates" Love will continue into Amy's Big Wish. In fact, I already have the script and voice acting done and ready for their next scene =) I am working on making new character models for them to fit better with the Amy's Big Wish characters because they will interact and they are connected.
With that being said, that beach day photo at the end credits of AMRL6 will it be in Amy's big wish as a episode, episode 7of AMRL or not at all? I brought this up because it's summer time soooo......why not?

Sep 11, 2018
There are many who are just as good as AgentRedGirl

For example

TheTerribleFairy:
Nyakumi:
Zer0_3D:
BlackSheep-Ovca:
Rikolo:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rikolo-collection-2020-06-07-rikolo.24457/
Nyl:
https://f95zone.to/threads/nyl-collection-2020-06-21-nyl2.46099/

And many more. The list may continue to grow. There are always good creators of content futa
I would not say it is as good. for example, terriblFairies content is soso at best.
Nyl and Rikolo make great stuff the rest not so much.

Reactions: DoctorPervic

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So do we have a timeline of when we'll be getting back to Mary and her family? These new vids are fine, and the animation is only improving, and I'm excited for whatever that centaur thing is gonna be, but I'm just not invested in these new characters...

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So do we have a timeline of when we'll be getting back to Mary and her family? These new vids are fine, and the animation is only improving, and I'm excited for whatever that centaur thing is gonna be, but I'm just not invested in these new characters...
Heya RT... First, I would say, these new characters have very interesting stories. They are just going to take longer to unfold so give them a chance! And also, thank you for saying the animation is only improving, that is very kind of you!

As for what's to come, below is what I am working on now. Keep in mind these are rough ETA's and could be anywhere between 1 and 2 months off BUT this is kinda what I am shooting for.

Mommy - ETA this month
Centaur Things - ETA September
"Super Secret Surprise Project" - ETA October
Mary, Maggie, Bella Scene - ETA November/December
KittyKelly - ETA Jan/Feb
Amy Gets Gangbanged - Eta Feb/March
"Super Secret Ultra Mega Super Ultra Super Cool Neato Turbo Surprise Project" - March/April

So to answer you question, sometime in November/December I hope =)

富岡町

Jun 13, 2019
Any chance for a torrent that includes all of the above animations, at 1080P quality? Some links are dead here, other's with ultra slow speed,or requires premium pass to download. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: stever
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes