5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Just watched Part 4...A few times :) Once for the video and others to read what was being said in the chat box :) Great job again AgentRedGirl :love::love::love:

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Agent Red, you already started episode 2 Centaur Things, more and part 6 of episode 1?

Reactions: akoth

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Just watched the Amy's Big Wish 5 of 6. This series isn't nearly as good as the AML series. It's just that so many of the characters seem to be mean spirited bitches. I liked that in AML, everyone actually cared for the others. Maybe part 6 will explain what we are seeing. As of now, I'm not sure of the connection between all the different parts. Is there a cheat sheet with the names and connections of each character (there was for AML, she had put out bio's for each).

I'm hoping that something turns this story around, or that the next story ARG does again has more loving sex (or at least consensual) and less hate fucking.

Reactions: Mx.power

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just watched the Amy's Big Wish 5 of 6. This series isn't nearly as good as the AML series. It's just that so many of the characters seem to be mean spirited bitches. I liked that in AML, everyone actually cared for the others. Maybe part 6 will explain what we are seeing. As of now, I'm not sure of the connection between all the different parts. Is there a cheat sheet with the names and connections of each character (there was for AML, she had put out bio's for each).

I'm hoping that something turns this story around, or that the next story ARG does again has more loving sex (or at least consensual) and less hate fucking.
Heya Rex! So yes, this series starts on a more sinister note. However, there will be lots of lovey dovey sweet stuff in the whole of the series. In fact. In episode 2 the first 4 scenes are very loving... also, everything does tie together. I do have bios available on my Discord/Patreon/Twitter.

Also, some people really enjoy rough, mean stuff so I wanted to add some variety for those people as well :) Anywho, this story is much longer than AML and has genuine character arcs. So you'll see them grow and change over the story.

Reactions: rexharbinger
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes