5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks. I was hoping for that. I like the art style and I loved the previous series (and its writing). I hope I didn't give offense. This last one showed the person that the first episode lady called "Mandy Bear" I think, but where that lady was cheerful and whimsical, this lady seemed to be cruel, and I guess I was disappointed. I look forward to the character arcs.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
agentredgirl just curious would you ever do futa on female? I have fine with Futa on Futa but Futa on Female gets me going way more.
I read some of the bio's like ARG suggested and found that Audrey Long, the cam girl from episode 4, is sexually attracted to non-futa females. From the bio, this is apparently taboo in that world. But taboos are made to be broken, so you might get your wish.

Phylido

Jan 31, 2020
Wait a second, they are all named long? Is this a family? Does it say their relationships anywhere?

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
what no no none of them are related, this is just all a coincidence that they all have the same last name.
don't look any further into it. if anything they're probably all step related, no need to draw any kind of conclusion.

so lets just all sit back and enjoy these wonderful works and not question anything ;)

Phylido

Jan 31, 2020
Either way it's fine but I'd like to know if these are three daughters of Candice and Amanda. The incestuous relationships in aml played a key role. Makes it a bit more exciting, and what's the point of animating if it's not going to be a bit bizarre and taboo?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Either way it's fine but I'd like to know if these are three daughters of Candice and Amanda. The incestuous relationships in aml played a key role. Makes it a bit more exciting, and what's the point of animating if it's not going to be a bit bizarre and taboo?
Patreon forced the Dev to drop any explicit pretense of incestual relationships, so they aren't made clear these days (if they still exist).

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Patreon forced the Dev to drop any explicit pretense of incestual relationships, so they aren't made clear these days (if they still exist).
Yup!!!

muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INSERT LOTS OF EVIL MANIACAL LAUGHTER HERE

totally unrelated topic here but ya they all have the same last name....... weird

Kinda like Mary, Maggie, Anna all have the same last.... cough.

SOOOO ya. Anyway, wut? hey I just noticed one of the tags on this thread is incest lol how cute...

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
Yup!!!

muwhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

INSERT LOTS OF EVIL MANIACAL LAUGHTER HERE

totally unrelated topic here but ya they all have the same last name....... weird

Kinda like Mary, Maggie, Anna all have the same last.... cough.

SOOOO ya. Anyway, wut? hey I just noticed one of the tags on this thread is incest lol how cute...
What about subscribestar ?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
What about subscribestar ?
Subscribestar doesnt care... but Patreon considers ALL content by a creator, regardless of the platform. So like, if all my Patreon content was of girls having sex with watermelons BUT my subscribestar content was girls having sex with i dunno... dogs, Patreon would ban me. They consider all content across all platforms.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Subscribestar doesnt care... but Patreon considers ALL content by a creator, regardless of the platform. So like, if all my Patreon content was of girls having sex with watermelons BUT my subscribestar content was girls having sex with i dunno... dogs, Patreon would ban me. They consider all content across all platforms.
I'm kinda waiting for the sex with watermelons episode now, admittedly ...

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I'm confused on the story of Amy's Big Wish. Is each episode just supposed to introduce characters?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I'm confused on the story of Amy's Big Wish. Is each episode just supposed to introduce characters?
Think of Amys Big Wish like a TV series. It will have 8 to 10 episodes. Much like Game of Thrones (except less nudity). So, just like GoT, we have several characters living out their lives and you will get to watch their stories unfold.

Some are connected, some are stand alone, some are happy, some are sad. In the end, every character will have an arc. There is a beginning, middle, and end of each story

Right now, we are in Episode 1 of 10 so you're just getting to meet the characters and learn a little about them.

I hope that makes sense. Please let me know if you have any other questions!!!

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Think of Amys Big Wish like a TV series. It will have 8 to 10 episodes. Much like Game of Thrones (except less nudity). So, just like GoT, we have several characters living out their lives and you will get to watch their stories unfold.

Some are connected, some are stand alone, some are happy, some are sad. In the end, every character will have an arc. There is a beginning, middle, and end of each story

Right now, we are in Episode 1 of 10 so you're just getting to meet the characters and learn a little about them.

I hope that makes sense. Please let me know if you have any other questions!!!

how about All My Mother's Love.. the story is far from finished :(

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
how about All My Mother's Love.. the story is far from finished :(
The story of All My "Roommates" Love will continue into Amy's Big Wish. In fact, I already have the script and voice acting done and ready for their next scene =) I am working on making new character models for them to fit better with the Amy's Big Wish characters because they will interact and they are connected.

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes