5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
The newest video is a lot of fun and very unique... it has one of my most favorite animated sections ever. I'm very proud of it and hope everyone enjoys it :)
Is Mandy Bear going to be part 3? I'm a little confused by the "part 4" on the new video.

gatts2

Nov 6, 2019
Well, Candy Cane was part 1, Doe Dick was part 2, WetPeach "Commercial" was part 3, The Buck is part 4, Mandy Bear is Part 5 and "Mommy" will be Part 6

Then I will put it all together and that will all be Episode 1
do you intend to join the 6 episodes of AML?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
do you intend to join the 6 episodes of AML?
I have thought about it.. its just hard cause they are different FPS and different resolutions so its kinda hard to join them all into 1 video without screwing things up a little.

sdhdkdfgsdx

May 24, 2020
I have thought about it.. its just hard cause they are different FPS and different resolutions so its kinda hard to join them all into 1 video without screwing things up a little.
Hello, congratulations, the quality of your animation is growing with every video. I am translating your videos for my country, you could drop an archive (txt) here with dialogs from past videos. It is difficult to translate foreign language through Google))
P.S. Any plans to create a character similar to you in character or appearance? Which of the created characters is more like you and close to you in spirit?
Sorry for my English, created using Google translator))

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello, congratulations, the quality of your animation is growing with every video. I am translating your videos for my country, you could drop an archive (txt) here with dialogs from past videos. It is difficult to translate foreign language through Google))
P.S. Any plans to create a character similar to you in character or appearance? Which of the created characters is more like you and close to you in spirit?
Sorry for my English, created using Google translator))
Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoyed this part. It was very unique and a LOT more work than I thought it would be. Just the CHAT MESSAGES alone took me 4 days working 8 hours a day lol.... i may never do that again.

Anyway here is a link to the sub title folder. The English one is timed perfectly. So please use the English file.

Oh and I would say Bella to both questions... I'm clumsy, silly, and I tend to do a lot of stupid things. If you read her bio it was like 75% based on my life.

sdhdkffgsdx

May 25, 2020
Thank you so much!!! I hope you enjoyed this part. It was very unique and a LOT more work than I thought it would be. Just the CHAT MESSAGES alone took me 4 days working 8 hours a day lol.... i may never do that again.

Anyway here is a link to the sub title folder. The English one is timed perfectly. So please use the English file.

Oh and I would say Bella to both questions... I'm clumsy, silly, and I tend to do a lot of stupid things. If you read her bio it was like 75% based on my life.
Oh thanks Red Girl, very grateful. It can be seen that you have done a lot of work on each frame and dialogue. Every detail is well worked out. "The character moves her eyes when she reads the chat WOW Applause" I will try to make an excellent translation.
Maybe you still have AML dialogs?

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Oh thanks Red Girl, very grateful. It can be seen that you have done a lot of work on each frame and dialogue. Every detail is well worked out. "The character moves her eyes when she reads the chat WOW Applause" I will try to make an excellent translation.
Maybe you still have AML dialogs?
Ah thank you so much for noticing the details =) AND sadly I do not have any sub titles for the AML series. I may go back and try to make some but its a bit low on my priority list right now... My workload is very heavy now and I dont know when I will have spare time.

Reactions: rf96
5.00 star(s) 11 Votes