5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
More Centaur on Centaur??? Big Rip I was hoping that was a one off thing still really not trying to watch animals fuck

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Centaur on Girl is coming down the road. There was actually supposed to be some here but Patreon wouldn't allow it.

Anywho, sorry if you didn't like this but I'm glad I did it. I've never seen anything like it and it turned out to be a lot of fun, I think.

I got a lot of feedback from people that absolutely loved these Centaur videos too.

Anywho, All My Roommates Love 7 is next up so everyone should be happy.

Mar 12, 2018
>roommates

Ah well, Patreon's gonna Patreon.

Also, seems like a nice gig. You get your own land, the neighbours are friendly, and you get to breed them at least every generation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hardcoreguy734

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Centaur on Girl is coming down the road. There was actually supposed to be some here but Patreon wouldn't allow it.

Anywho, sorry if you didn't like this but I'm glad I did it. I've never seen anything like it and it turned out to be a lot of fun, I think.

I got a lot of feedback from people that absolutely loved these Centaur videos too.

It was quite well done, as getting those limbs and ungainly body shapes to mesh and move together must have taken awhile, but it came out looking believable. Plus, it was something relatively original here and I think it could be appreciated in that light, at the very least.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
Seems like patreon is ruining the content. Now we can't have incest or the Centaur on girl. Really need to move platforms
Need to have a platform that ARG can still make money on, though. Moving platforms means a temporary reduction in income at best. At worst, a loss of income.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018

Patreon is not who is paying you to produce the videos ... if they don't like it leave for a platform that lets you please your audience. But whatever. I don't care I will never support anyone on Patreon. Because fuck that site for bullying its creators for "edgy" content.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Seriously, please leave Patreon and join Subscribestar.

Like so many other artists you're too good for those nazis

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
Patreon is not who is paying you to produce the videos ... if they don't like it leave for a platform that lets you please your audience. But whatever. I don't care I will never support anyone on Patreon. Because fuck that site for bullying its creators for "edgy" content.
It's more the payment processors like paypall than it is patreon. Once subscribestar becomes large enough, there's a good chance Paypal and co. are going to throw their puritanical weight around.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes