5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It's more the payment processors like paypall than it is patreon. Once subscribestar becomes large enough, there's a good chance Paypal and co. are going to throw their puritanical weight around.
You can't pay via Paypal on Subscribestar.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Seriously, please leave Patreon and join Subscribestar.

Like so many other artists you're too good for those nazis
I have a page on SubscribeStar... however, it's not as simple as just leaving and switching for me. And to be honest, switching to subcribestar is more of a bandaid to me than a permanent solution.

My plan is to get my own site up and running. I hope to have that next year so that I am at no ones mercy and have the freedom to do whatever my supports and I want.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Patreon is not who is paying you to produce the videos ... if they don't like it leave for a platform that lets you please your audience. But whatever. I don't care I will never support anyone on Patreon. Because fuck that site for bullying its creators for "edgy" content.
The problem isn't patreon. It's the payment processors that they run their service through. Look at newproject2. Discover straight up said "don't work with this guy" to chase bank and they shut down his business account. It will keep spreading till we make those guys stop standing in the way.

Just in case anyone doesn't know.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
It's more the payment processors like paypall than it is patreon. Once subscribestar becomes large enough, there's a good chance Paypal and co. are going to throw their puritanical weight around.
PayPal owns Patreon :)

Lemslemons

Oct 26, 2018
One thing I have learned in this business is that many people have many different tastes. Some people say this is the BEST animation I have ever done. Some people say MOMMY is... some say AML is... different people have different tastes.

Personally, I am trying new things, trying to have fun, and trying to create a variety of animations. My goal is to touch and produce content that addresses nearly every fetish out there (excluding poop, blood, violence). So, while this may not be something you enjoy, there are those that LOVE IT. And of course, there are those that HATE IT.

So, I am sorry that you don't like it. I will say, being so rude about it does hurt my feelings a little. I work really hard on these... this animation alone took me around 45 days to produce. I work 6-7 days a week, at least 8 hours a day. To have someone come in and be so negative about it, really is a big downer.

If you do enjoy my other works, I hope in the future you can take into consideration my feelings and maybe be a little more constructive in your criticism rather than just calling something I spent hundreds of hours on crap. If you don't enjoy my work, I would hope in the future you just wont watch them so I dont have to see someone being so mean.

Anyway, you have your opinion and that's ok. I realized before I ever starting making this scene that some people will hate it maybe even be disgusted by it. But, this animation is not for those people. But please consider being a bit more kind in the future if you can.

I do hope you enjoy my animations to come. I am going to be making AML7 with a scene between Anna and Mary!
Not going to lie, you are one of my favorite animators out there especially in this genre. The style is great, sometimes too realistic and I'm turned off.

Your animations are unique, with great colors and well done. The plots are great and the vocals are a good touch, not just moans and groans. Most importantly they are hot AF. There was another animator out there that didn't get too realistic as well, I think it was 3DGSpot,.hit or miss on that one. But they don't crank out the vids you do. I think a lot of talented animators lean in to this ultra realistic looking features and 90% of them fail at producing something of quality. The stories you have put out are awesome. Excellent fap material, even on a rewatch. Keep it up, don't let anyone tell you any different. I didn't know you were on this site..usually find your stuff on PH, but now that I know you are here, no need to go there. Thanks again!

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
What I love about her stuff is the individual characters and their personalities... can't get enough. Bella on the toilet with the pregnancy test I could (and HAVE) watch over and over... just a masterpiece (EDIT: and is my favorite thing ARG has done) :love: But what drew me in was the story.

Her random stories now are just... random... and not really interesting. I am drawn to a narrative. Maybe her next round of stuff will go back to that, who knows!

No one loves EVERYTHING a master does... that is why they are a master; They don't do the same thing over and over... They keep trying new shit... NO ONE in the WORLD loves absolutely everything PRINCE did...

Love her work... just not feeling her latest work.

Last edited:

billygnosis2007

Nov 14, 2017
What I love about her stuff is the individual characters and their personalities... can't get enough. Bella on the toilet with the pregnancy test I could (and HAVE) watch over and over... just a masterpiece (EDIT: and is my favorite thing ARG has done) :love: But what drew me in was the story.

Her random stories now are just... random... and not really interesting. I am drawn to a narrative. Maybe her next round of stuff will go back to that, who knows!

No one loves EVERYTHING a master does... that is why they are a master; They don't do the same thing over and over... They keep trying new shit... NO ONE in the WORLD loves absolutely everything PRINCE did...

Love her work... just not feeling her latest work.
If you've read what she says, these are like bits of prologue to a bigger story. Each part of ABW is introducing new characters that are going to be in the longer running story. But you know... complain about someone's art and all without reading _their_ words about it.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
If you've read what she says, these are like bits of prologue to a bigger story. Each part of ABW is introducing new characters that are going to be in the longer running story. But you know... complain about someone's art and all without reading _their_ words about it.
Never criticized her art. Said it was amazing. Just said her latest stuff didn't appeal to me. Maybe YOU shouldn't be commenting on someone else's post without reading_their_words... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: f2fbzzila

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
So I've been lurking here on and off for a few updates and never got around to downloading anything, mostly I was pushed away by the scat tag, but just saw the Animator say those are tags they don't have any interest in doing work on, so does that mean they did it and won't do again?
Guess what I'm really asking is, if there is scat in the thread, which of the videos include it, as I'd personally like to avoidit, a lot.
Thanks in advance.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So I've been lurking here on and off for a few updates and never got around to downloading anything, mostly I was pushed away by the scat tag, but just saw the Animator say those are tags they don't have any interest in doing work on, so does that mean they did it and won't do again?
Guess what I'm really asking is, if there is scat in the thread, which of the videos include it, as I'd personally like to avoidit, a lot.
Thanks in advance.
None of the videos include scat. I do not have any interest in doing scat content. AML3 has an "anal creampie" push out scene that some interpreted as scat because of the shader I used but its supposed to be cum, as said in the animation "push my cum out Maggie".

I would really love if the scat tag was actually removed ;D

Reactions: f2fbzzila

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I just watched centaur things 2, and although I enjoyed the video overall, for some reason I was actually a bit disappointed that there wasn't a cum-while-penetrated moment during the last sex scene at the well, especially since she was moaning like she would hose down the grass beneath her any moment. xD

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
None of the videos include scat. I do not have any interest in doing scat content. AML3 has an "anal creampie" push out scene that some interpreted as scat because of the shader I used but its supposed to be cum, as said in the animation "push my cum out Maggie".

I would really love if the scat tag was actually removed ;D
Thanks for the clarification, would be useful to remove the tag for sure, I imagine I wasn't the first to pass up on the content after seeing the tag.
I'm usually not into futa on futa but the little clips I've seen of your work shows the animation itself is very promising, I'll give it a shot. Cheers

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Is that version of Circus Baby (or is it just a clown) in your avatar going to make a scene? She looks nice.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Also, I want to add while most of your characters are fun to watch, the star of Mommy was super cute enough to even make me want to join in.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Is that version of Circus Baby (or is it just a clown) in your avatar going to make a scene? She looks nice.
Nah the clown is just Bella cosplaying as Pennywise. And I'm so glad you liked mommy :) I think you'll like her next episode a whole lot!

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes