5.00 star(s) 11 Votes

xYukix

Apr 7, 2018
Bro, Your work is amazing. its actually alot better then anything I have seen so far, only thing is. Your AML series is better then the other one. Because it have drama, story and scenes that fits perfectly. Please focus on it because more story and drama you add it to it. More people gonna enjoy it.

Keep up the good work. You're my favorite so far.

Reactions: oakbeatle

mac-one

Aug 27, 2018
Hello, Can I get an invite to your discord page? I inadvertently hit the button to leave server and want back in.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Bro, Your work is amazing. its actually alot better then anything I have seen so far, only thing is. Your AML series is better then the other one. Because it have drama, story and scenes that fits perfectly. Please focus on it because more story and drama you add it to it. More people gonna enjoy it.

Keep up the good work. You're my favorite so far.
Bro?????? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Really???

• Haha
Reactions: rockingcricket

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Yay, finally got a bio sheet off the Discord. Some more of I'd love to see are Emma Long, Anna Hard and would definitely like some Tiara Biggs. I don't think I've seen any animations of Tiara.

prpa

Nov 29, 2016
Are Part 1 and 2 of AML available in 1080p on Patreon or SubscribeStar, or are they only in 720p?

5.00 star(s) 11 Votes