• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

plopinette

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know or have any advice on games that feature this kind of corruption ? always seeking for something new, and this was incredible

Reactions: Eurocorp

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I assume that whatever colloquialism that got translated into "bitch" has a different meaning than it does in English
From my time watching subtitled anime I can say that the English word 'bitch' has been adopted as Japanese slang for slut. It isn't the first time Japanese had adopted using an English word incorrectly into its vernacular.

Does anyone know or have any advice on games that feature this kind of corruption ? always seeking for something new, and this was incredible
Depends on what you mean. That style of dress is one pretty commonly worn by gyaru, or an older term that seems to have fallen out of use 'kogal' includes tanned skin as well as flashy outfits. The term "moral degeneration" is used on many sites (not this one though) for media about people going from innocent to morally corrupted, and often includes outfit changes that end up similar to the ones in the image. If you are looking for games where the changes are as quick as they are in this game then the transformation tag should find you some.

As for specific games... uh... Loretta's Brand-New Job has her end up in a very similar outfit, and the other aspects of this game are also pretty similar. There are quite a few japanese games on here that have a somewhat similar style of corruption, but they oftentimes have NTR an/or "ugly bastard" scenes. Both of which can be a huge negative. If you are entirely about innocent to slutty part of the game some tags that often accompany those elements you can search include virgin, blackmail, drugs, cheating, and netorare. Some words in the title that might hint at the same sort of corruption include innocent, knight, newlywed, gal, saint/nun, and student council/president or morals committee. Keep in mind that my suggestions aren't limited to this site, so I don't know how well all of them will work here.

Also, an in development game that might not be finished by the end of this year called Star Knightess Aura will have a story about a main character getting corrupted from being a prudish virgin to a tan skinned, sexy clothes wearing, sex obsessed person. It's more text heavy than this and it has an RPG side of the game that is sort its own separate thing, but the corruption aspect of it looks like it will land in a pretty similar spot once it is complete. Other non-Japanese games that feature somewhat similar corruption I can think of off the top of my head... "Corruption", "InSight of you", and "My new Neighbor" come to mind. They are also all made using Honey Select though, which I have gotten pretty bored of at this point.

Beyond what I have said so far, I would suggest you look through some game database sites or gallery sites with a more robust tagging system than this forum. On a few of them you can find absurdly specific tags, and even filter by how much of the content exists in the game.

Last edited:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Too the person that decided to put unavoidable chase sequences where a single pixel touching me means I'm hit that respawn
In a 3 tile long corridor and make it so said ai most of the time stand in the middle
Meaning any attempt to get past it cause the ai to instantly go up and down ergo counting as a hit in the game I hope you step on a Lego

These games are supposed to make me aroused not get me to nearly break my keyboard in half

Dec 3, 2017
So I finished the game. What exactly does the corruption stat do? And also, how do you get masturbation scene 3? The one where she uses the vibrator.

EDIT: Nevermind, answered both questions at once - getting 100 corruption leads to the masturbation scene.

Nekolilac

Aug 1, 2020
Is this game part of series? (game/comic or something?) This feels like a completed version of half a story, and not just in the trying to get sequels way. You hear, and "see" poisons in the database but you do nothing about them and they have no impact on the story, despite your whole goal is to get rid of all of them. and you even have CGs attached to them which gives the impression that it's something that has happened already, or maybe it's just cut content? It's a little frustrating, you are pitched as going after all of them, but only get rid of four out of the ten "poisons" active in the school. Other than that I like the game, I liked the general game flow, and it does go through the main personal conflict in the story, but it just cuts off after that, teases what could have been added, and just leaves you there.

mrdomion

Aug 27, 2023
Is this game part of series? (game/comic or something?) This feels like a completed version of half a story, and not just in the trying to get sequels way. You hear, and "see" poisons in the database but you do nothing about them and they have no impact on the story, despite your whole goal is to get rid of all of them. and you even have CGs attached to them which gives the impression that it's something that has happened already, or maybe it's just cut content? It's a little frustrating, you are pitched as going after all of them, but only get rid of four out of the ten "poisons" active in the school. Other than that I like the game, I liked the general game flow, and it does go through the main personal conflict in the story, but it just cuts off after that, teases what could have been added, and just leaves you there.
There is planned DLC for the game. It's on their twitter. I don't know how much it'll add, but it does seem like there'll be more in the future.

Liosos

Sep 15, 2020
A piece of dialogue during the initial choice to enter the bitch route remains untranslated.

slayerish

Sep 11, 2019
Beyond what I have said so far, I would suggest you look through some game database sites or gallery sites with a more robust tagging system than this forum. On a few of them you can find absurdly specific tags, and even filter by how much of the content exists in the game.
do you have any suggestions for such game database/ gallery sites?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
do you have any suggestions for such game database/ gallery sites?
I haven't really kept up on gallery sites for the last few years. At that point probably over 90% were just reuploads of ehentai content. DLsite is the store where quite a few of the japanese games come from and it has quite a few tags, but the search UI is pretty abysmal. If you're ok with visual novels then there's vndb. Its tags can be pretty specific, and there are tons of indexed games. That said, there's a section of the forum for finding recommendations that would probably suit you better than asking here.

ViolenVaymire

Apr 24, 2024
Ive been on this earth ffor a long time, played many amazing hentai games... This however was the best dam hentai games ive ever played! Never would have discovered it without this site and its translation! Please give this dev your money if you like it too, we/I NEED to see more from them. While its true the art isnt anything exceptional, It doesn't have to be when you can write a great story with tons of implications and leave the player drooling at just the thought of whats going on! I FUKIN LOVE(above all else) a good roanchy story! it had me on the edge for so long It got painful xD 11/10!

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes