Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I barely made it three scenes in before nutting. Thats how you know it's going to be a good game

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Damn I didnt realize this was what it is. It sucks, so disappointing, this game had a ton of potential. But it is basically only that chicks with dicks garbage. People that like that shit will enjoy it though im sure.

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
All events are based on you failing to get to a location while enemies chase you, get hit 3 times, you get corrupted, except for the Gyaru route, that one is a decision between "good route" / "bad route" in a dialogue.
Just wondering is that route involve talking to the playboy guy on the third floor?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Is this a sequel? The dialogue seems to indicate so to some degree. The dev doesn't have other games, but has a novel. Maybe it's a sequel to that...

MIC132

May 14, 2018
1706653668078.png
Is this really all the scenes? That's what I got from a save but it has a lot of empty space...

NatalieBlackstone

Jun 4, 2023
This game is pretty cool, got some unique fetishes and scenes and a mystery type setup that gets you immersed with a variety of characters and personalities. Only thing is it’s really hard to keep up with all the names, especially because they switch between first and last names in the dialogue (which is normal enough, but makes it hard to keep up with who’s who.)

I think the dossier files on the characters could’ve been more complete to help keep up with who’s who, but I guess it would’ve been bogged down if it had everybody.

I appreciate that the pacing sped up a a lot from the second to third case or so and I wonder if the game will hit on most or all of the monsters that are listed in the files. Good stuff!

Reactions: SylvieRose

Hangover21

Dec 21, 2017
Damn I didnt realize this was what it is. It sucks, so disappointing, this game had a ton of potential. But it is basically only that chicks with dicks garbage. People that like that shit will enjoy it though im sure.
How quickly did you encounter futa? Seems like it's mostly female.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How quickly did you encounter futa? Seems like it's mostly female.
The only scenes that didnt involve it where the 1st 1 the masturbation ones and the losing to the mask guy if i remember correctly every scene after that involved it in some manner or another.

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
I'm like 20 minutes in...

Akane has to get herself off in public at the mere thought of smooching, then cums in the middle of the hallway just because she saw a wrapped condom...

Nobody's pushing her to corruption here, Akane's just SUPER horny! (I guess there's "lore reasons" for her being super horny)

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
Is there a non-corruption ending (hero wins) or not? Simply asking for completion sake
The "true" ending is when the big bad evil guy is revealed to be the principal, the heroine slaps him out of the school (for a bit) and then SHE turns into an evil futa, fucks the white haired girl into submission, they, together, fuck all the other girls and turn them into sluts, then, for some ungodly reason there is a deus ex machina where "by the power of friendship" they all overcome and turn "good" again.

The ending is ultra bait, they pretty much all are horny, but then the game ends.

Game has multiple teases of things that should happen but dont, as they are referring to their doujins on the CI-en site.
Maybe there will be DLC, maybe there will be another game.

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes