dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
fair I suppose, is it ok if I ask why?
No offense, but because there is nothing wrong with any of those 5 links so I see no reason to add more. If you are going to be paranoid about these things I recommend you stay away from piracy in general.

GoFile is completely fine IMO.

Reactions: phoenix31

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
No offense, but because there is nothing wrong with any of those 5 links so I see no reason to add more. If you are going to be paranoid about these things I recommend you stay away from piracy in general.

GoFile is completely fine IMO.
ok, thanks, sorry, I am paranoid yeah. thanks for recommending, I just wanted to ask.

Saraisuja

Jul 27, 2020
how correct is the translation? what about endings and cases? I wonder how gpt-4 works. I just don't know English.

Jan 14, 2021
Despite his role as ugly bastard but this guy looks like giga chad, i mean look at that jawline
View attachment 3307864
Dude doesn't even have a sexscene in the game.

The game is based on hentai doujins by the same creators who use the game to extend the "universe"

I asked them if a DLC or more is coming and there may be, but they didn't expect the game to take off as it did.

They are mostly focused on Doujins not Games.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Has there been an update to the hypnosis phone guy or is it still only short discussions and an empty ending?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Thank you dazedanon! But sadly, this time I already finished with the raw version hahaha... Anyway, what's the update for ver.1.03?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
looks like this has the gyaru content, curious if it's a "transformation" or something?

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
The game is based on hentai doujins by the same creators who use the game to extend the "universe"
Can't wait for the next entry in the Hentai Cinematic Universe

My favorite part is when the Ugly Bastard said "it's jizzin time" and prematurely ejaculated on everyone

• Haha
Reactions: Irezung
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes