llkkemods

Jun 4, 2018
Dude doesn't even have a sexscene in the game.

The game is based on hentai doujins by the same creators who use the game to extend the "universe"

I asked them if a DLC or more is coming and there may be, but they didn't expect the game to take off as it did.

They are mostly focused on Doujins not Games.

The annoying thing about this circle work is that it is being translated by the kind of MTL

Reactions: SylvieRose

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
So the game is divided into episodes. Each episode focuses on a culprit and a specific fetish. The nurse tells you what you need to do (and do it in order) because going off track will result in unnecessary corruption.

Beat the boss at the end to move onto the next episode and fetish. Failure results in the game going down a different route with that fetish (revealing more plot points early on as a result). I'm kind of mad as hell though with how the bad ending 1 reveals all the important girls (and actually eliminating suspects as a result).

But yeah. Don't get sidetracked to avoid corruption. Probably is a different ending (or pertains to the masturbation scenes).

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Dude doesn't even have a sexscene in the game.

The game is based on hentai doujins by the same creators who use the game to extend the "universe"

I asked them if a DLC or more is coming and there may be, but they didn't expect the game to take off as it did.

They are mostly focused on Doujins not Games.
Could you link me to the Doujin/site in question or point me in the right direction since I like the art that was shown and would like to look into the original content to see if it tickles my fancy as well.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
My, what a handsome devil. So many characters in the screenshots, it's confusing. I take it he's the MC of this game
Screenshot_2024-01-29_131417.png

Jan 14, 2021
looks like this has the gyaru content, curious if it's a "transformation" or something?
All events are based on you failing to get to a location while enemies chase you, get hit 3 times, you get corrupted, except for the Gyaru route, that one is a decision between "good route" / "bad route" in a dialogue.

After being corrupted in any event, you run around and corrupt everyone else for the boss of that "stage" leading to a sex-bad-end.

Jan 14, 2021
Could you link me to the Doujin/site in question or point me in the right direction since I like the art that was shown and would like to look into the original content to see if it tickles my fancy as well.
They link to some of their stuff here:

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes