Zero000000001

Mar 21, 2021
I updated the anti-anti-cheat. Check out the original post if you have any questions. Here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual download the attached file (right click --> "save as...") and place it in the game folder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As far as i know this isnt needed to by pass the cheat script the developer added into the game.

Reactions: Cave999k

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
truth to be told only thing worth cheating right now is money and you can get enough by grinding for like 10 minutes... if that is enough for some people to disregard on of best f95 zone games then their loss.
exactly!

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
Guys Helena (Sakura's bodyguard) came and told me to stop seeing her for 10k, I tried to choose "no" but she threatened to kill me and I was forced to say yes to breaking up with her, did I do something wrong? Am I supposed to be able to choose "yes" without the game forcing me to choose "no"?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Then will the Sakura story progress naturally in time? Because I think it's been about 5 in-game days and she won't say anything to me.
Dev said he gonna leave Sakura route out of option right now, because idea of time travel abit complicate for him right now, he force us to end her route right there and will come back later.

Reactions: EmoBot and Cave999k

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Then will the Sakura story progress naturally in time? Because I think it's been about 5 in-game days and she won't say anything to me.
If you have talked to her already and broke up with her just continue playing, another Character is needed for you to see what's happening.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes