godfreyparke

Jun 1, 2024
The game is well made, just feels directionless and unconcerned about release cycles. Definitely get the sense that most of the girls storylines were set up without a plan for how to execute, and instead of finishing any of them developer keeps adding new characters. I don't really understand why the work that was done in June wasnt just shipped and then the current work queued up for the next build in September.

I fear these shenanigans will impact the dev, I noticed despite a post about 4k patrons there are now less than 3k. Gotta get your house in order!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The game is well made, just feels directionless and unconcerned about release cycles. Definitely get the sense that most of the girls storylines were set up without a plan for how to execute, and instead of finishing any of them developer keeps adding new characters. I don't really understand why the work that was done in June wasnt just shipped and then the current work queued up for the next build in September.

I fear these shenanigans will impact the dev, I noticed despite a post about 4k patrons there are now less than 3k. Gotta get your house in order!
Damn he lost more than a 1000?

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes