Razorhead

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dude what the
If you're trying to use console cheats, enter def IsTest(): return True in the console first, then modify the variables to your heart's content.

I have applied various methods to prevent cheats.
Save files with cheats cannot be used.
This is a single player game for people to enjoy themselves dev, not a multiplayer game where cheating would impact other people's enjoyment. Why would you care if they decide to skip the money grinding, which is honestly damn annoying? Perhaps you should have spent more time finishing your Christmas event rather than trying to implement an anti-cheat to screw people over.

mime95

Feb 1, 2019
Have you ever used cheats?
I have applied various methods to prevent cheats.
Save files with cheats cannot be used.
If you haven't used the cheat and you're having problems, tell me again.
Sorry to bother you.
Just wondering why you'd block them from cheating? It's a single-player game, so they're not hurting anyone else if they want to save themselves some time/effort/replaying. Those who want to cheat can, those who want to have fun enjoying the game as made can.

It seems like it just takes extra time and effort from you to block them from cheating.

And I am being sincere in asking this, not trolling or anything.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
v0.15 Amelia Sex (Coffee Shop) has been added.
Christmas event is over.
Event will be held again in one year.
You said in the last version game that the story is unfinished and there are more girls we need to save, then next update the event is over and we need to wait for one year, very funny.:rolleyes:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Still having the lag when changing place, especially at school in the morning

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I don't think cheat is fair.
I want players to follow the rules of the game.
Grinding will only turn people away from the game, this is why sandbox games become unpopular, when it's just repeating the same things over and over again, you might as well not spend time typing any story because it's just going to be skip skip skip, just get the money or the stat, fast forward to the good stuff. There you go, mindless following your rules, no enjoyment during the process whatsoever.

Feb 26, 2020
If you're trying to use console cheats, enter def IsTest(): return True in the console first, then modify the variables to your heart's content.

This is a single player game for people to enjoy themselves dev, not a multiplayer game where cheating would impact other people's enjoyment. Why would you care if they decide to skip the money grinding, which is honestly damn annoying? Perhaps you should have spent more time finishing your Christmas event rather than trying to implement an anti-cheat to screw people over.
It’s quite an easy game, I’ve finished all content without cheating even once lol, it’s just that you guys are too lazy that’s all. There are various ways to make money in the game.

Zoro45

Mar 4, 2018
i need the previous version saved file, I get an error in the bar section and the game closes

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes