Mar 1, 2018
I bought the one piece set, but I can't give it to Amelia. It still says "I need to buy a short dress at the gift shop."

nvm, reinstalled the game and it's fine. Might be the anti-cheat?

Last edited:

flxgrm

Dec 30, 2018
how i can open vault please...i don't understand
Clicke right side of dial 24 times then left side of dial 17 times then right side of dail 5 times. Finally hit the 3-prong handle to open. Thats the easiest and cheapest way to do it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Agent17 [v0.15.4] [HEXATAIL] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,20 GB / 407 MB - Agent17-0.15.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 390 MB - Agent17-0.15.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Here's a quick attempt at bypassing the anti-cheat, I'll admit I didn't do any in-depth testing, but if there's any issues just say it in here and I'll look into it, I managed to get past the first anti-cheating screen with no issue and it didn't zero out my money afterwards so that was a success, I also commented out other things that would bring up the anti-cheat screen so this should work.
Just extract the "script" folder into the "game" folder.
There might be a problem of items not being added to the inventory properly.

Reactions: krkarr

boshaze

May 25, 2017
Here's a quick attempt at bypassing the anti-cheat, I'll admit I didn't do any in-depth testing, but if there's any issues just say it in here and I'll look into it, I managed to get past the first anti-cheating screen with no issue and it didn't zero out my money afterwards so that was a success, I also commented out other things that would bring up the anti-cheat screen so this should work.
Amen brother

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
"NTR is avoidable."

I'm guessing Dev doesn't know what NTR is.

Teacher giving principal a bj. If you watch, it's NTR. If you choose to look away, it isn't NTR. But she still gives him the bj, and he nails her afterwards. Does MC have an attachment to the teacher? Does he feel some loss? If 'yes' to both, then it's unavoidable NTR regardless whether he watches it or not. If the answer to both is 'no,' then it is not NTR whether he watches it or not.

Voyeurism =/= NTR

To everyone that facepalms this post... clearly you agree with the Dev, if someone steals your GF, it's only NTR if you're watching.

Last edited:

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you man. It works for me.

enel777

May 14, 2020
"NTR is avoidable."

I'm guessing Dev doesn't know what NTR is.

Teacher giving principal a bj. If you watch, it's NTR. If you choose to look away, it isn't NTR. But she still gives him the bj, and he nails her afterwards. Does MC have an attachment to the teacher? Does he feel some loss? If 'yes' to both, then it's unavoidable NTR regardless whether he watches it or not. If the answer to both is 'no,' then it is not NTR whether he watches it or not.

Voyeurism =/= NTR
Thanks man I'll skip this game. Looks like a game about a cuck anyway.

3.30 star(s) 141 Votes