Oct 16, 2019
Why can't I get past page 20 in the save files anymore... All my most recent saves are waaaaaay past that and now I can't load anything resembling recent. Is this a glitch or random design change?

In case people don't understand my reasoning for doing a new save everytime and often: it is a habit due to the fact that many games don't have a gallery or make you wait for scenes to be added to said gallery

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
So i guess the whole attempt to fuck dana in her sleep is not available or i'm just not finding the way to raise her obedience more.
You have to massage her legs/feet during the evenings, and offer her candy. Plus, use an Agent 17 mission on her.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
my bad, seems like they removed the codes from version 0.16, i remember them still working in v0.15.
v0.17 just dropped but i can't confirm if the others will work (have to complete a mother's day event irl first) although i wouldn't get my hopes up too high there either:

22min

A coupon bug was found. It will be fixed in v0.17.1.

sorry i couldn't help you more there.
Much appreciated regardless. Thank you (y)

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
TLDR: i do enjoy the game and hope for the best for the dev and my recommendation is to really focus on creating a good story as this is a visual novel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Berbas

kekker

May 1, 2017
So i guess the whole attempt to fuck dana in her sleep is not available or i'm just not finding the way to raise her obedience more.
Another reply I know, but if you're stuck at 3 when you read her diary you have to click on the little obedience thing, underneath the second page of text, to get the 4th stat, just clicking next on the diary doesn't give it to you automatically

Reactions: Big Daddy
3.30 star(s) 137 Votes