GasNax

Feb 26, 2020
The game 'Agent17' has been made really well. The Gameplay mechanics are also brilliant. I would have liked to see more content with Dana and the Stepmom.
But overall I enjoyed playing the game.

Reactions: HEXATAIL

Telsa

Feb 11, 2018
Got really confused there for a second, thought hexa had released a spinoff or something. But the post had way to many comments. New name/description will take some getting used to... but i am not mad, latest updates are fucking great.

Reactions: abirvg and HEXATAIL

Agile7961

May 25, 2023
The LIs in this game are all very pretty, kinda makes up for all the grind I had to do (especially that insane puzzle lol)
HS/HS2 :love:

Reactions: HEXATAIL

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
I'm blocked, I can't have sex with Chloe, because I lack the required 2 bond and I don't know how to unlock it, I still have 1. I manage to get Chloe into the room and I've already come in his mouth. I've already bought his underwear too... What should I do?

PS: How do I also get the scene of Dana giving me a blowjob when I wake up?

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I'm blocked, I can't have sex with Amber, because I lack the required 2 bond and I don't know how to unlock it, I still have 1. I manage to get Amber into the room and I've already come in his mouth. I've already bought his underwear too... What should I do?

PS: How do I also get the scene of Dana giving me a blowjob when I wake up?
There's no sex with amber

Reactions: capitanqueso

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Invite her to your room and cum in her mouth, the next time she's in Dana's room give her jelly to max out hearts and invite again and do everything to increase arousal so when she's grinding you you'll get the option it feels better inside or something

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Invite her to your room and cum in her mouth, the next time she's in Dana's room give her jelly to max out hearts and invite again and do everything to increase arousal so when she's grinding you you'll get the option it feels better inside or something
eh I did, but he still tells me that 2 bond is needed, which I don't have, I was at 4 full hearts and maximum excitement

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes