vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
the newer versions of android doesn't allow to add/modify the data folder. is there any other way?
I hear because of the additional security you either need a better file manager or connect it to a pc to see these folders. Don't really use android myself and just use an emulator for testing so can't offer much help for android users.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
This is my situation atm (i'm not using any cheat)
1712981616057.png 1712981638757.png
Still having problem with the negotiation (the only skill i don't have atm)
1712981688988.png
The destiny i chosen (still missing Nora because i need the update to complete both Adele+Nora and get my ass safe from another round in prison (and yes, i REALLY HATE ADELE)
1712981843705.png 1712981863177.png 1712981882079.png 1712981902127.png
hoping the next update will have some beats for Adele/Headmaster (and yes, in some games i take things at a very personal level), and in the meantime i'm using Headmaster safe as my personal daily founder (from 30 to 100 dollar each day, and yes, i don't fucking care if it's wrong: he's a bastard and for the sake of money i'm lowering at his level...but not too much)
1712982093302.png
And same for Makoto: i'll wait the introduction of the second route, for continue this quest.
A trick for the hospital: if you go to donate semen with the sperm meter almost over limit, you can get from 60 to 100 dollar each time. In the end you don't even need to use cheats: with a bit of patiente, you can get everything without almost any issues/troubles.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
This is so weird. I picked the path to save Ruby (obviously) and was sent to prison. After a single day, I talked to 2 npcs and it went straight to 17 saving me from prison, bypassing all of Matilda's events. It might be because of the cheats, but still pretty odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fakahentoi

Apr 17, 2024
uhh, after played this game, i can say the girls are absolute angels, and the mc is embodiment of moronness

how the hell the developer make mc this stupid and only think with his crotch, everything he's think is only how to penetrate a girl, and always make stupid decision. its like a 6 years kid mind in a body of 20 years man. almost all the time i read mc internal dialogue makes my brain hurt, and just skip it. developer really-really should polish his/her writing skill, rather than focus on making useless anti cheat engine program. because curently what makes people interested in this game, is its angel girls, graphic and the animation

Reactions: __Mark__

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to level up skills without grinding for hours? Any mods?

Also, is there any save files for corruption and love path for all the characters?

Reactions: Yakkamate

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
I hope the anti cheat mod in the future can auto solve all the puzzles and the skill levels. I mean who gives a fuk about mini games in a sex game? Developer thinks he is making a wonderful video game when in fact no industry will hire him to make games as he does not what is what. I really hope the mod will skip a lot of stuff and auto bypass things like dana's massage and even ignore the threat level of the game. No matter what he does we will break the game and play how we want to play not how it is meant to be. Like who wants grinding? I never grinded even once playing this v0.23 update. And I saved a lot of money and skills since 2 years ago from a starting save that I'd never have to worry.

btw, that puzzle is for getting discounts for the supermarket. Why you need discounts when you have cheat mod to get items free and a lot of money?

TL:DR: Those mini-games are a waste of time and resources, and they are not even good as a game from 1970s
Agreed. I wish a mod would help solve all the puzzles and skills. I also think the dev believes he will be hired by activision in a few years

MysticZeus

Sep 29, 2019
Can someone tell me how to level up skills without grinding for hours? Any mods?

Also, is there any save files for corruption and love path for all the characters?
Found it!!! Idk which mod worked but im using both cheat and phone. Tho it didn’t instantly level up skills but the mods made the game much easier

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes