Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
looking good, cant wait for the minigame :Kappa::KEK:
good to see you again man. you finally chose a profilpicture and it just happened to be from Grand Blue. Great Manga xd

thanks,casue I really like that girl:ROFLMAO:
haha thats right! So i had hopes for cheerleader girl to get some content...

Preview of v0.24 from the Developer

View attachment 3779908
Melissa
Melissa???
im really sad that they introduced a NEW GIRL again instead of just giving more content to an older character (like.. cheerleader girl Aria...

Reactions: vans831

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
good to see you again man. you finally chose a profilpicture and it just happened to be from Grand Blue. Great Manga xd
ye i havent been active for some time but looking for new stuff again. how you doing?

i love grand blue its hands down the funniest shit ive ever read and when chisa asked iori what he thinks about tits and he showed that connoisseur like impression i knew i had to use it, eventhough im through and through an ass man (shout out to to the chair man from prison school)

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Dev gave up on Ruby NTR path? It has been YEARS since you could choose her NTR path with the school headmaster, and since it, NO new content on this path.

At this point I think I should start a new save to pick the other path, at least it'll have some content, since dev abandoned the NTR one.
Anybody knows?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Preview of v0.24 from the Developer

View attachment 3779908
Melissa
ye i havent been active for some time but looking for new stuff again. how you doing?

i love grand blue its hands down the funniest shit ive ever read and when chisa asked iori what he thinks about tits and he showed that connoisseur like impression i knew i had to use it, eventhough im through and through an ass man (shout out to to the chair man from prison school)
haha i have been rather inactive myself. Like waiting for updates is so nerve wrecking, its better to just come back in half a year or something. But i just saw sword art and goodbye eternity updates, so i just looked up a bit.
i was excited for the agent17 update, just to see 1-2 month delay, haha

and yes grand blue is one of the funniest shit i have ever read. too bad its monthly release. but the arist/author has another series "temple" and this shit is funny af as hell too.
too bad, im a breasts guy lmao

Apr 2, 2021
Anybody knows?
No one knows. I don't even think the dev knows because he just let his paid members vote on what content to be worked on. At this point no paths will ever be completed (there are like 2 paths each for 10 or more characters) or he will just rush something for everyone before moving on to next projects, unless he wants to work on this for another 5 years lol.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
haha i have been rather inactive myself. Like waiting for updates is so nerve wrecking, its better to just come back in half a year or something. But i just saw sword art and goodbye eternity updates, so i just looked up a bit.
i was excited for the agent17 update, just to see 1-2 month delay, haha

and yes grand blue is one of the funniest shit i have ever read. too bad its monthly release. but the arist/author has another series "temple" and this shit is funny af as hell too.
too bad, im a breasts guy lmao
ye the agent17 update delay is kinda sad but we'll get twisted memories soon. was waiting for the goodbye eternity update to try the game too so gotta do it in a couple of days in case there are some bugs. sword art update was pretty good ngl. btw perhaps you would like the games ive recently found confined with goddesses which is completed and the next game from same dev divine heel. that was pretty damn good from my latest findings, especially for you as a breast guy. also thanks for temple i didnt know the mangaka had another one going

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
No one knows. I don't even think the dev knows because he just let his paid members vote on what content to be worked on. At this point no paths will ever be completed (there are like 2 paths each for 10 or more characters) or he will just rush something for everyone before moving on to next projects, unless he wants to work on this for another 5 years lol.
Yeah at this pace, this game will never be completed. I dont mind, but does dev have motivation to go that long.

xspirit13

Jul 31, 2021
I have to say that nearly all girls except for Alice and Ophelia being finished is a huge win in my book. Im a bit surprised that 1 1/3 girls would need 1-2 months more, but maybe they will work on the overall stuff a bit too, sooo.. its something xd
... i have to admit tho.. i have no idea who the heck Melissa is.. is that the bodyguard of Sakura? I would rather like more actions with the blond cheerleader girl Aria (?). She is the cutest out of them all in my opinion
:eek::eek::eek:

Sloppy_Leg

Jan 10, 2023
I haven't played all the route, but I do have saves for all the important choices along with complete play through saves. I just want to share, incase you find the game too grindy.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes