w123t4

May 26, 2019
I heard rumors said the developer are considering to delete the sis path due to the policy of patreon, is that true? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso

mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
does the game have a good story or is it only some puzzles and sex scenes scattered around the world to solve and collect?

Opix417

Aug 2, 2022
Im having problems trying to get Dana's quest to kiss her during spanking and watching the Arete candy ads one. for the spanking, when i try to touch her pussy it says I dont meet the requirements. For the candy ad, it just doesnt pop up at all on the tv. I am carrying over saves from an older version I forgot when, but yeah.

Noobbox

Aug 11, 2023
I haven't played all the route, but I do have saves for all the important choices along with complete play through saves. I just want to share, incase you find the game too grindy.
Man really thanks, but when I put these saved in the save location and start the game , the game won't recognise them or something so they won't show on load game options, if someone know please help!!

Sloppy_Leg

Jan 10, 2023
Man really thanks, but when I put these saved in the save location and start the game , the game won't recognise them or something so they won't show on load game options, if someone know please help!!
I think you have to delete your saves as it might conflict with some particular saves slot. But, I am not sure, so first backup your saves.

Reactions: Noobbox

Roryto2004

Jan 23, 2023
can anyone help me? when I put the game in french it does this. I also tried to change the game font but it didn't change anything.

Noobbox

Aug 11, 2023
Can someone help me , how can I install my save files in my games , i has them backup-ed when I reset my phone, I tried simply coping the whole save folder but the game didn't recognise them!

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes