Hornet

Jun 7, 2017
I can understand why someone would be annoyed at these contrived delays. The developer is overwhelmed and trying her best to delay for reasons unknown (it doesnt matter).

Its understandable. Producing anything for a large playerbase is incredibly stressful. Especially when its monetized. I just believe it'd be better for everyone involved if the developer would be transparent enough and simply state "Hey, i am a little overwhelmed over here and struggle to keep up with my plans. Please be patient."

These arbitrary delays just makes it feel like we're being lied to. Thats a bad look for everyone.

Apr 2, 2021
So...Elsa is abandoned? I can't get any further than BJ
Just another unfinished quest in this game. Update is slow and minimal in content, with the biggest problem being the dev let paid member decide which characters are getting updated, instead of planning himself like a real game dev should do. Moreover he keeps on adding more and more characters and more and more arcs without ever finishing one.

Reactions: Jarul and shinelta

minhmama1122

Sep 7, 2022
Just another unfinished quest in this game. Update is slow and minimal in content, with the biggest problem being the dev let paid member decide which characters are getting updated, instead of planning himself like a real game dev should do. Moreover he keeps on adding more and more characters and more and more arcs without ever finishing one.
damn. Dev is that lazy.

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
damn. Dev is that lazy.
How is it lazy when they are actively still developing the game? If you deem it so simple and easy to create such games i'd love to see how you create one, and if there isnt plenty of updates every single month with quality like this then you must be the laziest person man. If not then props to you start working on a game now.

iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
it's crazy how far good character designs and renders can get you because the mc is among the least likeable ive ever seen, and the needless grindy aspects add nothing to the game besides being annoying

Reactions: reyreynao
3.30 star(s) 152 Votes