lazysherlock

Nov 28, 2021
How terminally online are you to be this depraved and hateful lol
Well he's got a point. I mean everyone knows they're supposed to check with DaynNight090 before they make decisions on how they make their own games. Kid has spoken and its non-negotiable. Other developers need to follow suit as well. I'm sure the F95 guys are making a post letting everyone know.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Alright, remember you are in an official pirate site SO.
- Don't whinny. If you are a supporter and the dev is being a scat (like MrVision for example ), then show us some proves then maybe people will notice.
- You're not a dev OF THIS PROJECT, you're not 10% of the crowd so scream or bitching won't change anything ( Unless you talk with your $ )
Also the dev did mention about minigames and puzzle, so if you are allergic to that and you're still here ?? that sh*t is on you.
And here is my complain about the game : I think they should take it easy on minigame. By far this game have quite a system, it will grow larger and undoubtedly will have bugs, and bugs and errors, AND BIG BUGs.

BurgerZONE

Jan 3, 2022
Alright, remember you are in an official pirate site SO.
- Don't whinny. If you are a supporter and the dev is being a scat (like MrVision for example ), then show us some proves then maybe people will notice.
- You're not a dev OF THIS PROJECT, you're not 10% of the crowd so scream or bitching won't change anything ( Unless you talk with your $ )
Also the dev did mention about minigames and puzzle, so if you are allergic to that and you're still here ?? that sh*t is on you.
And here is my complain about the game : I think they should take it easy on minigame. By far this game have quite a system, it will grow larger and undoubtedly will have bugs, and bugs and errors, AND BIG BUGs.
People have their opinions to say on thread that's based on the game. Supporter or not, but I agree that a lot of people are just so aggressive with their whining. The whining does not bring the game any faster. There is plenty of other games to catch on here, if you don't have the patience.

Way I see it. Dev takes it's time, but coding game is not easy. I have other stuff to do and I go back mostly when the update has arrived. Also I don't know why, but I like the minigames. There are not so many minigames, but they bring some kind of fun vibe to it.

Agwarq17

Jul 2, 2020
People have their opinions to say on thread that's based on the game. Supporter or not, but I agree that a lot of people are just so aggressive with their whining. The whining does not bring the game any faster. There is plenty of other games to catch on here, if you don't have the patience.

Way I see it. Dev takes it's time, but coding game is not easy. I have other stuff to do and I go back mostly when the update has arrived. Also I don't know why, but I like the minigames. There are not so many minigames, but they bring some kind of fun vibe to it.
this is not about the dev taking time to make the game, the dev is probably already done with it, but taking his sweet time to implement his useless anti-cheat V55

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Just another unfinished quest in this game. Update is slow and minimal in content, with the biggest problem being the dev let paid member decide which characters are getting updated, instead of planning himself like a real game dev should do. Moreover he keeps on adding more and more characters and more and more arcs without ever finishing one.
He should listen to free loaders who give the best genuine advices instead of rich freaks with weird mental issues

• Haha
Reactions: Shironay and Jarul

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024

The whining will reduce the dev's income and make him suffer. This is justice

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I really really like Agent17. The renders look really nice and the girls are beautiful. I have been following this game since 2022 and the released content has always been good.
Yea the devs tend to delay stuff, yes he tend to spend time on different stuff in the game like mini games and puzzles, yes he keeps creating new characters even tho he already has a loooot of them, but at the end of the day, I really want this game to continue and become huge, so I really really wish for it to bloom even further in the future.

So yea.. despite everything Agent17 is still my favorite indie adult game here and Hexatail is also a cool guy in my opinion. I talked to him a few times before about stuff in the game and he always helped me with problems, if I ever had any.
That guy is only human and he should be able to do whatever he likes. Its still his game.

Last edited:

godfreyparke

Jun 1, 2024
The game is well made, just feels directionless and unconcerned about release cycles. Definitely get the sense that most of the girls storylines were set up without a plan for how to execute, and instead of finishing any of them developer keeps adding new characters. I don't really understand why the work that was done in June wasnt just shipped and then the current work queued up for the next build in September.

I fear these shenanigans will impact the dev, I noticed despite a post about 4k patrons there are now less than 3k. Gotta get your house in order!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
The game is well made, just feels directionless and unconcerned about release cycles. Definitely get the sense that most of the girls storylines were set up without a plan for how to execute, and instead of finishing any of them developer keeps adding new characters. I don't really understand why the work that was done in June wasnt just shipped and then the current work queued up for the next build in September.

I fear these shenanigans will impact the dev, I noticed despite a post about 4k patrons there are now less than 3k. Gotta get your house in order!
Damn he lost more than a 1000?

3.30 star(s) 152 Votes