DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
I really really like Agent17. The renders look really nice and the girls are beautiful. I have been following this game since 2022 and the released content has always been good.
Yea the devs tend to delay stuff, yes he tend to spend time on different stuff in the game like mini games and puzzles, yes he keeps creating new characters even tho he already has a loooot of them, but at the end of the day, I really want this game to continue and become huge, so I really really wish for it to bloom even further in the future.

So yea.. despite everything Agent17 is still my favorite indie adult game here and Hexatail is also a cool guy in my opinion. I talked to him a few times before about stuff in the game and he always helped me with problems, if I ever had any.
That guy is only human and he should be able to do whatever he likes. Its still his game.
You done riding the devs meat?

The dev deserved all this and I hope he loses more. Why unnnecessarily make everyone angry by having anti cheat and useless story lines and characters, and why not follow the popular girls routes only. I mean the popular girls storylines can go infinite.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Here's the 4k patrons post. if you check the patreon itself, currently at 2968 patrons
Actually he looks fairly consistent other than a weird spike in April.... Like most Devs he gains spikes in patrons when he releases an update who stay only for one payment cycle. It'll probably grow way past 4k the next time he updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
He should listen to free loaders who give the best genuine advices instead of rich freaks with weird mental issues
Free loaders who give 'the best genuine advices' is by far one of the funniest jokes I've heard for a long time. Lil free loading kid with putrid hatred is waffling around, and making the dev suffer is supposed justice fails to make any sense when he is actively developing the game while you're sat on your ass doing jack? But wow you must be very free to be constantly here giving hate. Congrats indeed.

Ajnc1

Jul 2, 2022
Free loaders who give 'the best genuine advices' is by far one of the funniest jokes I've heard for a long time. Lil free loading kid with putrid hatred is waffling around, and making the dev suffer is supposed justice fails to make any sense when he is actively developing the game while you're sat on your ass doing jack? But wow you must be very free to be constantly here giving hate. Congrats indeed.
I'm free loader myself but I'm still willing to wait. Beggars can't be choosers

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
I'm free loader myself but I'm still willing to wait. Beggars can't be choosers
literally like who in their bright mind got the says to make the devs listen to free loaders when they not even paying a cent for it the devs may take up their advice once a while but that's it

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Have the develop no Interest give this game to steam for some money i like this game and hoped he make this then can i buy the game in steam and wait of a update in steam and must not make the download here and no sorry i can not pay all months for a game when the update not come all months that i don t make

Brownfluffy

Jan 19, 2021
Hi, HEXATAIL here.

I feel bad that the project hasn't been going as smoothly as I thought it would. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the delay in our project update and let you know what's been going on.

First off, I recently moved to a new place, which ended up taking more time than I expected. Getting everything set up, including the internet, took longer than planned.

On top of that, I ran into a few unexpected issues with the current work that needed extra time to fix to make sure everything is up to par.

I’m aiming to have the update ready by the end of August.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm committed to delivering a great update and looking into ways to speed up the process in the future.

Thank you.

i knew this is gonna happen as much as i like being ophelia lovers , having the devs pushing the deadlines further and further for months because of some whiners can't accept it that ophelia isn't on the suppose update makes me losing interest in this after waited since february

runz

Mar 3, 2018
Hi, HEXATAIL here.

I feel bad that the project hasn't been going as smoothly as I thought it would. I wanted to take a moment to apologize for the delay in our project update and let you know what's been going on.

First off, I recently moved to a new place, which ended up taking more time than I expected. Getting everything set up, including the internet, took longer than planned.

On top of that, I ran into a few unexpected issues with the current work that needed extra time to fix to make sure everything is up to par.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. I'm committed to delivering a great update and looking into ways to speed up the process in the future.

Thank you.

i knew this is gonna happen as much as i like being ophelia lovers , having the devs pushing the deadlines further and further for months because of some whiners can't accept it that ophelia isn't on the suppose update makes me losing interest in this after waited since february
Every dev when the update is being delay the reason always move to a new place:WaitWhat:

Apr 2, 2021
You may want to realize at this point that "adding new content for ophelia" is not the true reason behind all these delays anymore. It may be for the first delay, but now its just his old procrastination behaviour kicking in again so he has to come up with the ultimate "I move to a new place" excuse which you see most devs use once every year, some shameless one will use that excuse even more often.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hi, HEXATAIL here.

Thank you.

3RvGUf1.gif

oskiboski

May 11, 2024
Can someone help me with castle of wisdom? Im stuck with quest from saphire to activate 4 towers in Castle of Wisdom. I done it and nothing happens after that

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Hi, HEXATAIL here.

Thank you.

1723162037369.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ajnc1
3.30 star(s) 152 Votes