1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I see that this game has ntr tag. Does this mean it is a sub route, that I can somewhat avoid it if I play it right, or does the game force me to play as a loser?

Keep in mind that I see the tag stricly as it's original meaning, not as the typical "hater". A married woman having a scene with her guy isn't ntr. The girl being stolen from the MC is NTR, specially if he's aware.

I don't like that type of content, but I can understand it's presence if it has meaning to the story/gameplay, unless the game forces me to play as cucked.

Reactions: xXPaolo13

Tester27

May 28, 2018
I see that this game has ntr tag. Does this mean it is a sub route, that I can somewhat avoid it if I play it right, or does the game force me to play as a loser?

Keep in mind that I see the tag stricly as it's original meaning, not as the typical "hater". A married woman having a scene with her guy isn't ntr. The girl being stolen from the MC is NTR, specially if he's aware.

I don't like that type of content, but I can understand it's presence if it has meaning to the story/gameplay, unless the game forces me to play as cucked.
I believe it's impossible to see any ntr unless you pick the wrong choice, either by not reading or just "testing the waters" of each route. You would literally have to go out of your way to choose the NTR route (red color = danger) as opposed to the love / romance route (blue color). Just note that the "red routes" aren't strictly NTR. You can see the tags when confirming the route, it's mostly more heavy fetish stuff that many people may not enjoy seeing. For me, it's the drugs -> rape (either by MC or anyone at all).

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
My lockpicking is already at 4...
Odd, then I'm afraid I'm forgetting something, perhaps some inventory item.... Yeah, there are two candidates, both under Ingredients for some reason... - A door-picking tool and Auto door opening tool. Though how I got those I honestly can't remember....

solxr

Mar 11, 2019
i was fine with the money grind but now the cigarettes... they drive me crazy wtf is this shit mechanic... and you need 30 of them for some panties. Anyhow I saw the panty collection window and Im currently 9/12 somehow it says you can get it from alice and the late night nurse. Is this possible in this update ?

3.30 star(s) 152 Votes