legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone got Alice content? Can't see, to find it. Any of the patrons complaining over at Patreon?
What about the promised content with Alice?
View attachment 3999088

NO update about Alice?
Alice route is missing?
Yeah, I can't find it even though I saved all the routes.
where is Alice content?Anyone know??
xdddddd it is a joke xdddd

2024/06/19:
Hello, supporters!
I'm HEXATAIL.

Ophelia was initially excluded from the schedule. However, we received numerous comments requesting her inclusion, noting that she was voted on by our sponsors. Therefore, we have decided to add Ophelia to the update, even though this will delay the schedule by one month, additionally. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting for the update and for any inconvenience caused by these frequent changes to our schedule.

The release of version 0.24 will be delayed by 1-2 months, and I must apologize to all players and Patreoners for this delay.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Current work progress.

-Main
Sakura 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Helen 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Melissa 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Alice 70% xddddddddddddd ------ "wait 4 weeks"
Ophelia 5% xddddddddddddd ------ DONE
1725489040341.png

i love Hexatail, and his game, he always deliver, (unlike some big devs lately) i love free-roam(free choice who to progress), his dialogue scenes, situations, mini-games and nice kinetic things, but this was a HUUUUUGE mistake.
i understand that this 4 months wasnt only because of Orpelia (i hope), but.. postpone Orphelia for 3-4 weeks. or release it in october.
1725489996782.png --Alice?
ofc patrons knew about this, (still they too found out it late), but for for freeloaders here it is nice big punch in cojones from hexatail's avatar in the sticker shop
1725490604135.png

its the past, now is important not to make Alice actually in 3 weeks, but in ../few months, othervise it would be a disaster

• Hey there
Reactions: HappySapling

pozertron

Nov 7, 2019
This is probably my favourite game on this website. It's unfortunate that the NTR content seems to be prevalent as i don't particularly enjoy it, but i would definitely try it out..... only when the game's finished as the wait time in-between cliff hangers might be tad too much. Other than that, the update seems great. You get sex scenes with like..... 4 girls all new, that's alot more than most other patreon milk projects do, and i'm only talking about the non-NTR side too.

Alot of the projects i really liked seem to either be getting abandoned (Taboo Island, Deviant Anomalies), or the dev just slow rolls everything into a grass growing pace (Grolokk, Goblin Layer) so i'm glad this game still delivers.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
i got only 2 from sticker shop
Stuck View attachment 4001201

after stealth 4 puzzle, pressing exit it get stuck on laptop image and won't return to normal game anymore

View attachment 4001204

this is problem as can't move on.
you might didnt finish the puzzle, i was stucka little bit too. i dont know if you have other problem
1725491337651.png

i got only 2 from sticker shop, use search, there are guides in thread.

xXxDEATHxXx

Aug 30, 2018
help pls, i cant load my save

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
KeyError: 'GameEnd_50e47522'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Inventory/InventoryRoom.rpyc", line 33, in script
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1953, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 374, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 671, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\exports\statementexports.py", line 345, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2188, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2376, in interact_core
    renpy.translation.check_language()
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 842, in check_language
    node = renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(tid) # @UndefinedVariable
  File "D:\Agent17-0.24.5-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 251, in lookup_translate
    tl = self.default_translates[identifier]
KeyError: 'GameEnd_50e47522'

Hi!!
i get this when i load my save pls help

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 152 Votes