T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys i need help: i'm in the part of the quest where i have to get in the building, but Hera everytime stops me, and after returning in the past i can only invite Ophelia to the wedding. There's something i'm missing? I really, really need help.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Quick question: i saw in the update there's a new specialization. How i can unlock it? I want to become the new breaking bad.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
xdddddd it is a joke xdddd

2024/06/19:
Hello, supporters!
I'm HEXATAIL.

Ophelia was initially excluded from the schedule. However, we received numerous comments requesting her inclusion, noting that she was voted on by our sponsors. Therefore, we have decided to add Ophelia to the update, even though this will delay the schedule by one month, additionally. We sincerely apologize to those who have been waiting for the update and for any inconvenience caused by these frequent changes to our schedule.

The release of version 0.24 will be delayed by 1-2 months, and I must apologize to all players and Patreoners for this delay.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Current work progress.

-Main
Sakura 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Helen 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Melissa 100% ---- " I m just waiting hexa to do alice"
Alice 70% xddddddddddddd ------ "wait 4 weeks"
Ophelia 5% xddddddddddddd ------ DONE
View attachment 4001186

i love Hexatail, and his game, he always deliver, (unlike some big devs lately) i love free-roam(free choice who to progress), his dialogue scenes, situations, mini-games and nice kinetic things, but this was a HUUUUUGE mistake.
i understand that this 4 months wasnt only because of Orpelia (i hope), but.. postpone Orphelia for 3-4 weeks. or release it in october.
View attachment 4001202 --Alice?
ofc patrons knew about this, (still they too found out it late), but for for freeloaders here it is nice big punch in cojones from hexatail's avatar in the sticker shop
View attachment 4001220

its the past, now is important not to make Alice actually in 3 weeks, but in ../few months, othervise it would be a disaster
As far as I know, he never told his patreons he will cut Alice, this is the full statement you are referring to:

Note Making : v0.24 Progress

Hello everyone,

I apologize for not updating you on the current situation. I've been completely focused on the next update, so I had to cut off all communications to concentrate fully on the work. Despite working 10 hours a day, things haven't been going as planned, and I realize I may have made the plan too complicated.

I'll share a more detailed progress update over the weekend.

Thank you very much for your continued support.

tsukjshjro

Nov 17, 2020
Guys i need help: i'm in the part of the quest where i have to get in the building, but Hera everytime stops me, and after returning in the past i can only invite Ophelia to the wedding. There's something i'm missing? I really, really need help.
Go to 7th floor. Find sakura and fuck her

whodahackii

Jun 17, 2020
View attachment 4000008

im long gone into the end of the patch.. how can i fix/ edit the 6 cigarettes from 'bugged' 5 cigarettes? thanks in advance.
LOLed. I redo from my own save.

Glad i played more than 3 times on the version updates.
When i played the bugged 0.24.0, i have already SEPARATE each route into different sheets x pages. now i just have to replay from the Ciggarette making. lols.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I'm stuck in jail and keep having to talk to the cell mate instead of going to sleep, I've had to do this many times. How do I stop this?

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
These little dick Koreans just love ntr.
After six months of updates, the ntr content is twice the normal content.

WTF are you talking about?

NTR have 1 Ruby event from like, years ago.
This update have 1 Sakura and 1 Ophelia NTR scenes.

The entire game have 3 NTR scenes, and all the "important choice NTR path" never had ANY follow up (like Ruby, never got a second NTR scene). The game have TONS of sex scenes, ONLY 3 are NTR.

Did you fell from the cradle?

I feel really bad for the vanilla players in this update.
The game have NTR tag since the beginning, and until this update it only had 1 NTR scene. Vanilla players had 3 YEARS and 8 MONTHS of vanilla ONLY updates.

You should feel bad for who plays this game for the NTR tag, and after 3 years and 8 months have only 3 NTR scenes.

it's already spoiled.... It was good while it lasted.
Oh no! After 3 years and 8 months one tag that was in the game since the start got 2 new scenes (that are COMPLETELY avoidable), it really "spoiled" the game. Poor of you, this is so unfair

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
guys what are the scenes in this update? I skipped last one and waited for this one. One the first page there are no scenes listed in change log only other things.

rudeus greyrat444

May 20, 2020
WTF are you talking about?

NTR have 1 Ruby event from like, years ago.
This update have 1 Sakura and 1 Ophelia NTR scenes.

The entire game have 3 NTR scenes, and all the "important choice NTR path" never had ANY follow up (like Ruby, never got a second NTR scene). The game have TONS of sex scenes, ONLY 3 are NTR.

Did you fell from the cradle?

The game have NTR tag since the beginning, and until this update it only had 1 NTR scene. Vanilla players had 3 YEARS and 8 MONTHS of vanilla ONLY updates.

You should feel bad for who plays this game for the NTR tag, and after 3 years and 8 months have only 3 NTR scenes.
I said it above, but the annoyance comes to the fact that this update is more focused on the NTR, I would say it is better than the main content.

ophelia's NTR scene is much better than vanilla LMAO.

Reactions: capitanqueso
3.30 star(s) 152 Votes