GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
WTF are you talking about?

NTR have 1 Ruby event from like, years ago.
This update have 1 Sakura and 1 Ophelia NTR scenes.

The entire game have 3 NTR scenes, and all the "important choice NTR path" never had ANY follow up (like Ruby, never got a second NTR scene). The game have TONS of sex scenes, ONLY 3 are NTR.

Did you fell from the cradle?

The game have NTR tag since the beginning, and until this update it only had 1 NTR scene. Vanilla players had 3 YEARS and 8 MONTHS of vanilla ONLY updates.

You should feel bad for who plays this game for the NTR tag, and after 3 years and 8 months have only 3 NTR scenes.

Oh no! After 3 years and 8 months one tag that was in the game since the start got 2 new scenes (that are COMPLETELY avoidable), it really "spoiled" the game. Poor of you, this is so unfair
This man has been waiting, apparently, 3 years and 8 months for NTR content. He counted the days.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I haven't played in so long that I forgot, how are the updates here does Dev take long for updates? like 2-3 months a year or 5 years like summertime saga?

• Haha
Reactions: Pollinated

naraz2008

Apr 17, 2022
Guys i need help: i'm in the part of the quest where i have to get in the building, but Hera everytime stops me, and after returning in the past i can only invite Ophelia to the wedding. There's something i'm missing? I really, really need help.
After buying a suit at the gift shop, go to the hotel. Then enter the elevator and press number 30, then look in the bottom left corner for hall way1. Then you can find out for yourself

naraz2008

Apr 17, 2022
Guys i need help: i'm in the part of the quest where i have to get in the building, but Hera everytime stops me, and after returning in the past i can only invite Ophelia to the wedding. There's something i'm missing? I really, really need help.
After done mission of sakura at school. Go to hotel, need suit. Returning past buy a suit and go find ophelia and go to hotel

3.30 star(s) 152 Votes