Thayron

May 2, 2017
PC or Phone? so you got the lock pit then wait still Dana is in the bathroom/ Living room/ Sleeping try again to go into her room. PS Your MC can't sleep because he is too horny in his meter so go into the bathroom and release or Dana anyway let me know if you got in and you ma want to increase your lock pit skill, also found a loop to getting free exp to level for that skill only.
PC, No, you didn't understand. In my save, Dana is sleeping but I can't enter the room. In the kitchen, I didn't find the quest knife and there's nothing else to do. So I try to spend the day, but the game won't let me. A message appears saying that I have to enter Dana's room BUT THERE'S NO WAY TO ENTER!!! My game is stuck in this part infinitely and there's no way to get out of it.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
ok, let me see, did you get the password for diary(717),did you ask dana to lend you money for the fences, did you buy her new pijamas(don't know if that has anything to do with it) did you go with last night cycle, you should get a message saying to go to her room, then go kitchen grab knife, ahh forgot you need locked door skill 1.
So I don't have the knife and it's not in the kitchen and I can't get into the room at all and the game won't let me move on to the next day. So I'm stuck in this part with nothing to do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Anonymus912

Mar 4, 2024
Does the Sakura Path end if u choose NTR route or does the dev have plans? Cuz it seems as though development stops if we choose NTR, at least that's how it looks to be in this update.

Reactions: charlee314

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So I don't have the knife and it's not in the kitchen and I can't get into the room at all and the game won't let me move on to the next day. So I'm stuck in this part with nothing to do.
ok answer me if you did this. Did you talk to her after class to ask her for $600? Did you go back to store to ask if she will hold it?Did you go into to her room at night and at door tells you you need knife(Do lvl1 lockpick skill) Did you go into her room when she's not there and looked for diary? Did you talk to your step mom about what day did she go to beach? Did you ask agent17 to find out the day? (717) insert password nab that cash. I don't know if order is right. See if you missing something.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
ok answer me if you did this. Did you talk to her after class to ask her for $600? Did you go back to store to ask if she will hold it?Did you go into to her room at night and at door tells you you need knife(Do lvl1 lockpick skill) Did you go into her room when she's not there and looked for diary? Did you talk to your step mom about what day did she go to beach? Did you ask agent17 to find out the day? (717) insert password nab that cash. I don't know if order is right. See if you missing something.
I asked for the 600 after I got back from class, I remember doing that, but I don't think I went back to the store and I read the diary. The whole problem is that I can't do anything else because now the save is stuck at a point where I can't get out. I know I don't have the knife and I don't know how to get it, and going to the kitchen doesn't help because there are no options there.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I think I'll have to start the game all over again unfortunately. I didn't want that because it's stressful to do all the stuff again and use all the codes again.

Thayron

May 2, 2017
I don't remember talking to my mother about the beach, but as I said before, that doesn't matter because the save doesn't have those options anymore, and there's no way to move on to the next day because the game doesn't let me.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I don't remember talking to my mother about the beach, but as I said before, that doesn't matter because the save doesn't have those options anymore, and there's no way to move on to the next day because the game doesn't let me.
send me save let me check, unless you started a new game, might as well start a new one, do this to go faster ingame once that girl steals your money put this code in the phone $50 Package: 895-412-3654. If you going start then first ask her for money so she tells you to do chores then ask her for new pc, that code will make you earn more+ drone,good fishing rod, that code..well you'll see just check inventory, I also have 4-5 for girls and stickers but I don't use them. DO NOT use phone mod you'll get the ingame you cheated, I just downloaded the game again so the save will work,still got a little to go but not much.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes