Jul 4, 2021
Agent17 [v0.22.4] [HEXATAIL] -Does anyone know how to extract rpy files, because I've already tried with several versions of Unrem and they all only extracted rpyc. I used Unren V 8.0.0 - 0.91 -1.00 - 1.0.10 and V.011 and also UnRen - Powershellhack.ps1 I want to extract it to translate pt.
download rpaExtract
right-click on archive.rpa, open with. and find rpaExtract. A console will open showing the unpacking process.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
'RemoveActorLock' will definitely cause problems during the quest. Request to remove this cheat.
Hi, once Sapphire visits you and is at the doof of your house, the game gets an error, it says it is missing an audio file for the door opening.

PiraunOPOPS

Aug 16, 2023

my save data.
Maybe someone needs it, End Game. On pages 3-4 there are saves for route options and some saves for chrismash events on page 4 if u want to see chrismash event scene.

Reactions: huyle1235

Hanny2000

Jun 16, 2020
Poor Nora, if the master hadn't told her the secret code. She wouldn't be punish/torture like that. :cry: IMG_20231003_232242.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
avoidable ntr?
The short answer is, yes.

So far, there are two NTR situations in the game. One is a character branch leading to the mc being NTRed. The other is a repeatable scene where a school bully is NTRed by the mc. Both are avoidable. This game is mainly about the mc having some not-so-innocent fun, so I don't think you need to worry too much about NTR, unless you choose to go down that path.

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The short answer is, yes.

So far, there are two NTR situations in the game. One is a character branch leading to the mc being NTRed (netori). The other is a repeatable scene where a school bully is NTRed by the mc (netorase). Both are avoidable. This game is mainly about the mc having some not-so-innocent fun, so I don't think you need to worry too much about netori, unless you choose to go down that path.
just to clarify netori is when the mc takes the woman from another and netorase is when the mc decides to share his partner with others.

Reactions: 1Rai

yuuyuu

Jun 9, 2017
spent a night to kill all the new mission.
Now the time to wait, again...
Hope the new update should be released around December this year.
Thx Mr. Hexatail.

3.30 star(s) 153 Votes