RM

May 25, 2017
As for future updates, that's probably an unlikely endeavor. Apulaz currently can't recieve Patreon payments, and has never updated the other 'games' they've made (to my knowledge).
They put out Knight of the Lust Temple and a remake of the same some time later, and at least one of them got an update from v0.1 to v0.2, pretty sure it was the remake one (Edit: no, it was the original that got to v0.2).

Like I don't expect updates by any means, especially when this one is already listed as v1.0, but it is technically possible.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
guys how do i progress exacly i cant seem to up her stats and there is nothing new to buy at the shop but the full gallery

Raven_Blackforod

Apr 26, 2020
guys how do i progress exacly i cant seem to up her stats and there is nothing new to buy at the shop but the full gallery
You have to wait till the night Cycle then go out, follow the mysterious presence, eventually you'll meet a Sith chick and she'll the appear in the day cycle with the obedience options.

• Red Heart
Reactions: psycohunter96

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
she isn't showing up for me, i followed the path and paid her back, now i haven't seen her since

wait nevermind i just figured it out
You have to visit her in the day, it was a problem for me aswell, since i always wanted to make money and didnt really go out in the day

Reactions: gruntcy

xanathous

Apr 2, 2020
Very good animation! Hopefully sound is added. Pls add content or make the gallery cheaper. Not enough content to last to 5k credits when the max gain is 35. Otherwise was for sure above average in terms of 3dcg hentai.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
very cute game, would have preferred more alone time with Ashoka and really did not care of the sharing her with anyone. However despite all that it a was some great animations and art work. Would like to see more games like this. Would have preferred just Her and MC.
Look forward to the nest update.

LimbSmyth

Aug 31, 2017
Beautiful renders and animations, but I can't seam to get any of the obedience and corruption stuff to work.....

I don't know if I just missed something, but it would be nice to have the gallery scenes be available in game?

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
How do I progress after "upgrading" Ahsoka to the maximum of obedience and depravity? Days and weeks go by and nothing happens any more.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes