TheWhiteFlash

Apr 15, 2018
damn it is ntr
I mean, if you have the time you could rewrite a few scenes/locations yourself so as to make it like the MC is going to the jobs with her. You don't see the guys' faces in most scenes and if it's a stormtrooper just pretend it's you undercover or something, idk. Not like that'd be a hard thing to do as a sith when Rookie Luke and Han could do it on a place that was a bit more guarded.

Just get Unren, then extract the rpa packages, decompile all the rypc files and then edit the rpy files with Notepad++.
The text files might be a bit messy with this game compared to others and you need to understand a few basics in editing Renpy, but it's really not much and I learned all I needed to know in 1-2 hours. You can also remove scenes that way if you don't like certain content.

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Someone know if this game will have updates later ? Some part of history are skiped

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone know if this game will have updates later ? Some part of history are skiped
what history? if you mean movies etc history then this has nothing to do with those besides game happening after purge.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
only thing I can say about this, is the animation and quality of animation of top notch. As for the story? yeah, bad plot at least good enough to fit the scenario.

Reactions: Slayerz

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
It is a great, great game. Great job dev. Honestly, one of my favs out of 100s over the years. Hope to see more! YOu have my support.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0
Size 107 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ShadowKen

Jan 9, 2020
I'm curious if the gallery will be updated to show all the small non animated scenes like the groping of her tits and the side characters with what limited content they have currently

Reactions: mariorossi69cm

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
Is this game done? it's version 1.0 but still doesn't have the completed tag. The patreon also just says the game is released and nothing about future updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game done? it's version 1.0 but still doesn't have the completed tag. The patreon also just says the game is released and nothing about future updates.
not completed yet.

WillBennett

Jun 17, 2020
It is done. The dev has no reason to update it.

Last edited:

WillBennett

Jun 17, 2020
Maybe because there's room for improvement..?
The art is insane, but the dialogue and plot are lacking to say the very least.
Of course there is.
I just mean why would they care? It's not like they're getting paid for that.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Of course there is.
I just mean why would they care? It's not like they're getting paid for that.
I don't know whether they are getting paid or not, as I see a Patreon link in the OP.

But even if it's true that he wasn't paid, he still spent quite a bit of time to make the game. So why not spend some more time to improve it?

I guess we'll see what the future brings.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes