ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
I don't know whether they are getting paid or not, as I see a Patreon link in the OP.

But even if it's true that he wasn't paid, he still spent quite a bit of time to make the game. So why not spend some more time to improve it?

I guess we'll see what the future brings.
I mean, its patreon, so he was getting paid, I did see something on the patreon though about issues retrieving money from the site and I think that's why its now [Inactive]. also, from the patreon page

The time has come, our patreon page is still inactive and this pos wonder of creation is finally somewhat done!
We present to you Ahsoka in Exxile, featuring our favorite orange lady.
What you'll find here:
- Certainly not a story
- Ahsoka is actually not a protagonist
- Bad writing
- It's made on Ren'py
- Some grind. Well, a lot of it actually
- Over 150 animations

Reactions: Chipote and Zane11

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this was a very fun game. im a huge ahsoka fan so gotta ask is more content coming? and if so maybe some combat missions?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Not into the corruption thing, but hey, it's ahsoka tano, so I'll make a exception (I wouldn't mind if was Sabine from SW Rebels, or even that chick from SW Jedi: Fallen Order)

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Not into the corruption thing, but hey, it's ahsoka tano, so I'll make a exception (I wouldn't mind if was Sabine from SW Rebels, or even that chick from SW Jedi: Fallen Order)
As a teen i had such a crush on sabine, she was hot i also prefer games not to be the corruption thing, maybe cause i am kinda into romantic shit, no idea, would prefer it to be more lovey dovey going in a date holding hands after that fuck all night long beneath the stars, but i think i am kinda alone with the "romantic fetish" most games are trainer or corruption, i mean i do not mind at least we get to see ahsoka naked, the boobs are perfect and the animations are hor, still would love it to see some more harem games have a "jeah this is a realistic romantic love story fantasy in your favorite universe like star wars" route i mean i loved something unlimited but it is not so easy to relate to the bad guy that turns woman into slaves if you are a shy nerd in real life that is still single with 24 years and all, i think most of us are not secretly ruling the universe... but if you do, if you got time maybe consider painting the sky pink for a day would be fun... so jeah power fantasy games, i mean i can enjoy them i mean everyone loves to feel strong, still specialy with parody games way to " turn woman into slaves " not enouh " true love harem " game and jeah half of the stuff i am writing is a joke but for real romantic storys instead of corruption would be nice. but as long as we get to fuck ahsoka i do not complain 10 / 10 lol

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
Sup, homies... I just wanted to share my mod..
[ ][ ]

Basically, It gives an option to change Ahsoka's stats and add money...
Screenshot (1).png
I lost my saves but rather than spending time grinding again I decided to make a mod instead.. I dunno if it's gonna bug your game but so far it works for me.
Like any other mods, just copy-paste it on the "game" folder...

It should give you a menu in MC's room...

Aight I'm out!

Last edited:

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
[Google Drive]

I lost my saves but rather than spending time grinding again I decided to make a mod instead.. I dunno if it's gonna bug your game but so far it works for me.

Aight I'm out!
If you or anyone else could tell us what the mod does, how it improves the game that'd be great

(holds coffe cup from office space really condescendingly)

Apr 8, 2018
[Google Drive][Mega]

Basically, It gives an option to change Ahsoka's stats and add money...
View attachment 1965195

Aight I'm out!
thanks for your mod ^^

Reactions: Alwynjaegar

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
This game is not very good, but also not bad. If you want a good fap, and love Ahsoka Tano, I would give this a go. I personally mainly like this for the good quality animation and art rendering. Plus it kinda feels like NTR which is a up for me, but otherwise this game could use a bit more of course... like some actual text during the scenes like in one of their previous games Battle Sisters, which I loved other than the confusing ending. If there was text, during the scenes and more elongated I'm sure this game would get some better reviews so it doesn't just feel like they are showing off their stuff, or even just practicing animating, because if that was the case why not just remove the grind and make the gallery cheaper so it's at least fun to play. It'd also be nice if ALL of the scenes were in the Gallery, and not just the animated ones with only Ahsoka. Also having still images, Yeren and Mari'Sa would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is this completed? It's not marked as complete on the site but it sounds like it is from the dev message?

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes