darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Any new game the dev is working on?
Not if we go wit his patreon, the last post was the release of Ahsoka in Exxxile and it seems he had some problems with getting is money from patreon. I don't know if it is still the case, hope he will bring something new in the near future.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Not if we go wit his patreon, the last post was the release of Ahsoka in Exxxile and it seems he had some problems with getting is money from patreon. I don't know if it is still the case, hope he will bring something new in the near future.
He is moved to bootsy according to his patreon

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone have his animations ? I've seen a few on rule34 with ashoka,but maybe someone has them in higher quality.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how can you corrupt her? I send her to work but corruption and obedience always remain the same.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
how can you corrupt her? I send her to work but corruption and obedience always remain the same.
Working will not corrupt her.
If you wander around you will feel a strange power, follow it. You will need to repeat this a couple of times, after that you will meet a sith master who you own money. Once you pay it back you will be able to send Ashoka to her for training. Obedience will give you sex options while lewdness gives more scenes during her work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
why is this tagged abandoned i thought it was a standalone complete game?
I don't know if the dev said that the game is finished but when you play it you notice that it has no real ending.
You just max out the stats and thats that. There are also other characters like the sith lord that are clearly build to have some fun with but lacking content.

So all in all it feels unfinished. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if the dev said that the game is finished but when you play it you notice that it has no real ending.
You just max out the stats and thats that. There are also other characters like the sith lord that are clearly build to have some fun with but lacking content.

So all in all it feels unfinished. :)
yea could say that this has bread but lacks everything else which are put on bread to make it tasty.

Reactions: Xander Fields
3.90 star(s) 54 Votes