Wailen

Feb 15, 2022
How to trigger the training with the Sith? I got it like twice, but somehow it doesn't trigger again after like 20 days.

To get her trained, just walk out your "Home" at daytime ... -.-

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Honestly dev just abandons every single game he's done. This is the... 3rd? 4th? version of his Star Wars game. Last one got abandoned because he couldn't make money off his OC as well as Ahsoka, and the others... shrug

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
Excuse me is there a dedicated thread to collection of Apulaz/Crossbow Pussycat on F95 ?
Asking because search function failed me. Thank you.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
asking on wrong place.
Technical yes but really no. I am not asking about someone to upload his content i am asking if there is his content on site because i tried search function and it doesn't bring anything.
I alredy prepared my shamanic outfit for ritual but i wanted to ask before asking spirits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Technical yes but really no. I am not asking about someone to upload his content i am asking if there is his content on site because i tried search function and it doesn't bring anything.
I alredy prepared my shamanic outfit for ritual but i wanted to ask before asking spirits.
your best option is to ask from mods. there are some art from him(?) posted and that's it. tried looking at svscomics?

Reactions: Xenon-San

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anymore games like this thats not from the same creator? Preety much high quality sfm videos integrated into a story.
well there aren't that many sw adult games. best but with non-3dcg graphics is orange trainer and best 3dcg (no twils) warrior's heart and then there is in production balance of force (has bit to play) and path of lust (dunno what's in that). other sw adult games are abandoned.

be happy that you didn't play deathstar trainer.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
well there aren't that many sw adult games. best but with non-3dcg graphics is orange trainer and best 3dcg (no twils) warrior's heart and then there is in production balance of force (has bit to play) and path of lust (dunno what's in that). other sw adult games are abandoned.

be happy that you didn't play deathstar trainer.
You know any games that are not necessarily star-wars themed with anywhere near this level of animation quality??

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes