cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any links to the latest work/updates from this Developer/Creator?

Could someone make a cheat mod or gallery unlocker?

It definitely should get some. It'll enhance the game 10 fold.
1. doubt it but you can try searching with dev's name everywhere at f95.
2. why? there just isn't that much content and cheat mod would be worthless.
3. no it wouldn't.

next time put all your posts into 1 post.

bzzk

Dec 20, 2019
Any links to the latest work/updates from this Developer/Creator?

Could someone make a cheat mod or gallery unlocker?

It definitely should get some. It'll enhance the game 10 fold.
as far as I know, the developer is from Ukraine and due to the situation in the country cannot make games

Creeper666

Mar 8, 2019
Little Credit cheat. Just use unren to access the console and do Ctrl+O to open the console then "Money =" and whatever amount.
could you give code you used to do I tried and it didn’t give me more credit and gave an error when entering code code I tried below

“Money =“ 9999

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
TBH, this game (and the Battle Sisters ofc) should have much more content than that, since Apulaz is still active on his Hentai-Foundry account

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
TBH, this game (and the Battle Sisters ofc) should have much more content than that, since Apulaz is still active on his Hentai-Foundry account
should and should but there isn't and won't be.

WillBennett

Jun 17, 2020
Why are you so certain? Both games are finished, there is pretty much enough content in both of them. The fact that she's active doesn't really mean anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are you so certain? Both games are finished, there is pretty much enough content in both of them. The fact that she's active doesn't really mean anything.
well other game is just cleaning etc until has money to get off from planet and then game over.

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes