Features:
- Marisa Scenes
- Yerren Scenes
- Grope Scenes
- Added finishers for most Scenes
- Option for dialogue
- Extra Scenes
- Option to add 5000 credits

(Note that previous saves of this mod are not compatible with this new joiplay compatible version)

PC + Android (Joiplay)
Pixeldrain :

Android
Pixeldrain : (apk)

Last edited:

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
Better Gallery Mod

Features:
- Marisa Scenes
- Yerren Scenes
- Grope Scenes
- Option for dialogue
- Extra Scenes

Pixeldrain : Pixeldrain
Mediafire :
Very interesting, the HOST itself does not upload things, and how did you find out about these improved things?
Мaybe his series took a little less time to forget, it was so GOOD!...I want him to continue making them, to update the old ones and to get to the very end and have new ones... but apparently that won't happen.. .I'm sorry:cry::cry::cry:

akazuik

Jun 24, 2023
Very interesting, the HOST itself does not upload things, and how did you find out about these improved things?
Мaybe his series took a little less time to forget, it was so GOOD!...I want him to continue making them, to update the old ones and to get to the very end and have new ones... but apparently that won't happen.. .I'm sorry:cry::cry::cry:
This was made by modding the existing game myself as there were complaints about the previous gallery system.

Jul 30, 2018
Better Gallery Mod

Features:
- Marisa Scenes
- Yerren Scenes
- Grope Scenes
- Option for dialogue
- Extra Scenes
- Pre-existing save with access to the gallery

Pixeldrain : Pixeldrain
Mediafire :
Are you able to make an android version? Using joiplay does not seem to work.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I will try to debug the issue as an older version I had worked, will update you in around a day.
Did you give a try to test for joyplay? I have previous compressed version for pc,and it works on latest joyplay and renpy, but your pc version does not. Although you made the android I would really appreciate to have the PC compatible with joyplay, I have all my phone games organiezllzed in a game folder rather than random folders on the Android root folder.

Thanks a lot nevertheless for the work and keeping alive this masterpiece

akazuik

Jun 24, 2023
I'm having some problems opening the AhsokaInExxxile-32 it wont open forgot to say this with the first update. Can you also add these images into the game
Most of these are already in the gallery, and the ones that aren't, aren't interesting enough, the dream sequence can be played by making a new game.
Did you give a try to test for joyplay? I have previous compressed version for pc,and it works on latest joyplay and renpy, but your pc version does not. Although you made the android I would really appreciate to have the PC compatible with joyplay, I have all my phone games organiezllzed in a game folder rather than random folders on the Android root folder.

Thanks a lot nevertheless for the work and keeping alive this masterpiece
Fixed in the newer version

Reactions: Budokai

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Most of these are already in the gallery, and the ones that aren't, aren't interesting enough, the dream sequence can be played by making a new game.

Fixed in the newer version
Thnaaks man for taking the time to fix the joyplay issue

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes